April fools video?

Now is this surpise video for real or is this an april fools joke? I'm almost certain that the Poland thing is a joke. hmmmmmmm

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

yeah i think the location is a joke(or might not there is no evidence) but i think it's a hint for the video he's sent to machinima

And the 2nd video? "From Poland with love" ??

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

THERE WILL BE CAKE?

We can always hope for cake, strippers and party balloons, champagne...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Maybe, just maybe, cake.

THERE WILL BE CAKE?

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

the-cake-is-a-lie.jpg

THERE WILL BE CAKE?

We can always hope for cake, strippers and party balloons, champagne...

But most importantly cake.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, next time we want Ross to make a big cake!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yeah portal got a lot bigger then anyone thought, but i doubt it will ever get bigger then half life.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The way I prefer to look at it is: All the fame that Portal got (and that Portal 2 will most likely get) can only bring more people to check out Valve's other work and get to know Half-Life.

Yeah but tbh even though portal 2 is getting a lot of attention right now, people will be even more hyped when EP3 gets a release date.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree. But, with (what is it now? 4 years?) 4 years to work on it. I'm hoping Episode 3 will last longer than 5 hours. To quote Yahtzee: "The point of episodic gaming is to make shorter games at lower prices, more often. And while they have 1 and 2 covered, they're still struggling with 3."

But that's what we get when we fall in love with their games. Takes time to make master pieces.

But most importantly cake.

Poor Half Life. Always being upstaged by Portal.

There isn't a CAKE in Half-Life! Ha!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The way I prefer to look at it is: All the fame that Portal got (and that Portal 2 will most likely get) can only bring more people to check out Valve's other work and get to know Half-Life.

Actually, that's how I got into Potal, TF 2, L4D etc etc etc... A friend of mine gave me a no steam version of CS 1.6 several years ago, then I downloaded HL... then I upgrade my PC and bought a Valve complete pack! Hell yes!

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I agree. But, with (what is it now? 4 years?)I'm hoping Episode 3 will last longer than 5 hours. [/i]

I hope it will take 5 hours to a speed runer to beat it.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

This joke was 2 years past its expiration date 2 years ago.

This joke was 2 years past its expiration date 2 years ago.

Not to be a party pooper, but I've never really thought of it as a joke. The whole cake thing kinda ties into the story, or rather, the craziness atmosphere that surrounds Glados. There are so many great lines, or so many other situations and experiences that are as interesting. The reason why the cake is so popular is that it's a nice compact little thing that could almost be funny on it's own... if it had not been so over used.

I for one love the line "I think we can put our differences behind us, for science. You monster."

Well, replace joke with running gag then, or anything you would like to call it. It still hasn't been funny for several years.