Videochat December 2018

Sign in to follow this  

I always hate having these before I have a new video released, but here's the latest videochat with fans.  More rambling as usual, nothing too important, except I'm hoping to have two more real videos out by Christmas.  We'll see what actually happens, but more videos are coming soon!

Also, I got sidetracked in the chat, but I meant to add the movie Heavy Metal 2000 has a great soundtrack.

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

6 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY LUNCH MONEY

Reveal hidden contents

these thumbnails are spooky

And the funniest thing is, almost all Ross's chats have these spooky thumbnails, like he is trying to steal my soul

Spoiler

Accursed_Farms_Videochat_December_2016-5L4An2JlquM.jpgAccursed_Farms_Videochat_December_2017-VE98EyxIdgI.jpgAccursed_Farms_Videochat_February_2018-SiL-p6o6ljk.jpgAccursed_Farms_Videochat_November_2017-477GdTYKKl8.jpg

Edited by ScumCoder (see edit history)

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

6 hours ago, ScumCoder said:

And the funniest thing is, almost all Ross's chats have these spooky thumbnails, like he is trying to steal my soul

Reveal hidden contents

Accursed_Farms_Videochat_December_2016-5L4An2JlquM.jpgAccursed_Farms_Videochat_December_2017-VE98EyxIdgI.jpgAccursed_Farms_Videochat_February_2018-SiL-p6o6ljk.jpgAccursed_Farms_Videochat_November_2017-477GdTYKKl8.jpg

Can you photoshop SMGs into his hands and a blue tint?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Ross,

You mentioned Elon Musk's self-driving (electric) cars, and that you think the problem of automobile transportation has gotten a bit too large for them to be effective (1:53:26). What do you think is the problem, and why is it too massive? I have my own doubts about the future of self-driving cars as the infrastructure change necessary to make it a viable option is rather high even if you were to reduce roadway traffic volume through use of busses and carpool solutions to reduce traffic density. It comes to a point where the population and sheer traffic density makes self-driving cars seem like an economically and logistically infeasible option as a private or public transportation solution, or even a mass-transit solution in general. This might not be the case in other countries, but in the USA this seems especially problematic.

What do you think about automating other forms of transportation? While we might not get total automobile automation, I think we could easily see fully-automated air and seafaring transportation where human crews are eliminated altogether, or at least reduced to a system analyst role. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this.

Thanks,

Samuel

"Life is about learning; when you stop learning, you die." -- Clancy

20 hours ago, BeechCraft118 said:

I think we could easily see fully-automated air and seafaring transportation where human crews are eliminated altogether, or at least reduced to a system analyst role.

That's already the case for the vast majority of container and tanker ships, and has been since the 90's.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.