Random thread

darthvadere.png

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I figured that out before you posted, and so made it an edit. Sorry

to make your post look irrelevant.

I don't understand though. Who the HELL complains about someone's signature?! It's just something that allows one to express themselves and

show their individuality. Whoever complained about the fact that a My Little Pony fan had a pony image in his/her signature needs to be slapped upside the head.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I figured that out before you posted, and so made it an edit. Sorry

to make your post look irrelevant.

I don't understand though. Who the HELL complains about someone's signature?! It's just something that allows one to express themselves and

show their individuality. Whoever complained about the fact that a My Little Pony fan had a pony image in his/her signature needs to be slapped upside the head.

I guess the problem lies in the fact that the signatures are to big.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, like this one rainbow_dash___come_at_me_bro_by_dentist73548-d3xz116.png

My idea is for Ross to tell everpony that their sig pic can't be larger than a certain size. If you have a sig that's too large, you get a warning. If you keep it here, you're banned.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time