Random thread

t348e24vDyA

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The F-18 Hornet is a realizable dream, it comes in two-seater variants. However it is soon (read, between 2016 and 2025) largely planned on becoming obsolete in favor of the new F-35 Lightning II.

The SR-71 Blackbird, while pretty badass and very fast, is much less likely. Only 20 still are in existence, none of them are in current service and I don't know if many if any of them are even operational. Planes that come close to it in terms of top speed and service ceiling would be the Russian Mig-31 (three are owned by a private company in Moscow which do Supersonic tours. It's operational Max Airspeed is Mach 2.4. Far less than the Blackbird's 3.1, but it's closer than nothing) or the American F-14 Tomcat (2.3M) or F-15E (~2.5M, The F-15 is a single seat fighter, but the E variant is modified and has a co-pilot seat).

None of them look as cool as the Blackbird though.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

12zJw9varYE

It's called non-refresh ghosting- When data does not change between frames, it comes back as transparent, revealing the frame behind it. When data does change, it overlaps over old data as if the frame was a stack of layers with the new data on top.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

i wonder how many lines i'd have to do before i believe my skin turned blue...

Dear Advertisements,

you know Ads, I've put up with your shit for sometime, but your antics are becoming that of a petulant child...i'm not stupid so i know you know i live near "Meadville" because of an IP trace...i've been the millionth visitor over 1,000 times, i know the image is fake, no one has failed the test; you pulled those statistics out of your Ass. *Breath* yes, i'm happy with my Penis size, no i'm not interested in winning a console, i don't care about that new game, movie, other media so stop telling me that it's playing right now; i have a friggin TV, i know it's playing right now....in conclusion, fuck off.

P.S. when i "visit" your site by accident, and i try to leave, YES i'm very sure i want to, stop asking me to "wait! you could win a Blah Blah"

P.S.S. Will you stop interrupting my youtube videos 5 seconds in? seriously that shit's annoying -.-

P.S.S.S. (thank you Ep :)) oh yea, and stop taking me to the site when i try to close you, take your defeat like a man..

please starve in a hole,

~The management

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

britney-bald-ad.jpg

lol advertisements

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Father, i'm taking Mom's side in the custody hearing. O.o

prepare to be happy ladies and gentlemen! this is a beautiful lullaby that i'm sure most of you will sing to your children someday :)

61MY-mPGL58

you'll want to listen to the whole song, it's worth it :D

+rep, i'm sorry if i was a tad bit intimidating in my post :/ i'm very easy to entertain :lol: besides i have a tiny obsession with planes :)

btw that black plane (X22?) is damn sexy, i used it exclusively in Hawx(or maybe it was ace combat).

The black one is an SR-71 bro. The Air Force HAD to decomission them, and now there's only one left that the CIA uses it's fuckin' RIDICULOUS!

@Rarity That's cuz The Offspring are BOSS!

@Blue I'm pretty sure, as said above, the CIA uses one for covert operations, and I had no idea the Lightning would replace the Super-Hornet. Problem is, I'm probably going Air Force, so unless they feel like using the Lightning II along with the Navy, I'm gonna be screwed. I would think tgat the Lightning II would replace the F-22 Raptors. They are very similar (Manufacturer, Design, both are specified as Stealth Fighters.) The Hornets were made for Air to Surface and Fighting. The F-35 and F-22 are more for just Dogfights.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

do you understand what you've done? you've forced me to obsessively research that plane because i do believe that it's ridiculous. i hope you're happy. :P

2,200+ MPH; mach 3.3 at 88,000ft. goddamn, it's such a shame it's retired. i woulda loved to fly it.

The Cold War was much more violent than you'd think. Soviets used to launch missiles at SR-71's (if they were flying low enough to be detected). It was a joke to the pilots. They'd just abort mission, hit the afterburners, and when they got up to Mach 3, the missiles couldn't keep up and would plummet to the ground/ocean/whatever, completely useless.

But now they use sattelites and retarded UAV's cause they "cost less money" and "don't risk human lives." I call that a whole bunch of Bullshit. I don't care if I die. If I'm in a fucking Blackbird, my life is complete and I'm okay if you shoot me down (not that they'd be able to)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

yea, that heat problem interested me the most :) how an ejected pilot would die if ejected at mach 3.2. if my understanding is correct the life support suits used for this aircraft were later adapted for the space shuttle. that's very interesting. :D