Random thread

so lately, I've adapted a dangerous game to tide my summer boredom. I call it anime roulette. I chose a random letter, then I chose a random anime starting with that letter, and watch it through and through no matter how good/bad(I'm a tad masochistic, get over it.)

Well, most recent was the letter P and the anime became Princess Princess. I thought it would be me just sitting through another girly show. Nope. Boys. Crossdressing boys. at an all boy school. so the others have "eye candy" in the absence of real girls.

This is... gonna be interesting.

I for one would like to see a real school where that actually passes for a majority good idea.

I know a good anime that is almost the opposite of the one your watching, it's called "Queen's blade" but here is a warning there is a LOT of fan service and nudity (but the good kind) you can find the unedited English dub on Netflix watch instant

Enjoy

I prefer subs but that should be easier to find. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

404kitten.jpg

Unfortunately as the kitten failed it is now necessary for it to be extinguished. Regrettable circumstances to be sure, but it is important that steps are taken to ensure that this sort of incident does not happen again.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Pull a Shrodinger on that mothafucka. I personally hate most cats. They keep on proving to me that they're just furry balls of hate.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have yet to receive a warm welcome from any cat I meet. Guess I shouldn't complain though. I'm severely allergic to them.

"are we really gonna pick up girls? if you want to have fun we can go to the arcade or sing karaoke"

"if we did that, it'd be a date"

*....heeeeeeerp......*

"LET'S PICK UP GIRLS!!!!"

Retired Forum Moderator