Random thread

have you ever tried pudding? it's really good.

I haven't. :/

Oh, 10,000 posts. That's pretty cool.

Oh how we love spam.

A car, a man, a maraca.

A Toyota’s a Toyota.

Are we not drawn onward to new era?

What do these phrases have in common? guess right, you get a rep point. please play fair, and don't google anything.

They're all palindromes.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Like palindromes?

Nej4xJe4Tdg

Does my beard intimidate you?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Has a child ever told you something that made you feel like shit?

One time I had a kid come over to my house and tell me that it was small and boring. So, I told him that my house was small because I had an amazing secret basement full of games and toys that I never tell anyone about. He wanted to see it really badly at that point, so I told him to wait outside the basement door so I could get the games and toys ready for him. I took a bucket of glitter mixed in with super glue and set it up on the top of the basement door. I gave the kid the cue to come inside, and when he opened the door, I stabbed him.

Has a child ever told you something that made you feel like shit?

One time I had a kid come over to my house and tell me that it was small and boring. So, I told him that my house was small because I had an amazing secret basement full of games and toys that I never tell anyone about. He wanted to see it really badly at that point, so I told him to wait outside the basement door so I could get the games and toys ready for him. I took a bucket of glitter mixed in with super glue and set it up on the top of the basement door. I gave the kid the cue to come inside, and when he opened the door, I stabbed him.

who-is-awesome.jpg

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Dammit I’m mad.

Evil is a deed as I live.

God, am I reviled? I rise, my bed on a sun, I melt.

To be not one man emanating is sad. I piss.

Alas, it is so late. Who stops to help?

Man, it is hot. I’m in it. I tell.

I am not a devil. I level “Mad Dog”.

Ah, say burning is, as a deified gulp,

In my halo of a mired rum tin.

I erase many men. Oh, to be man, a sin.

Is evil in a clam? In a trap?

No. It is open. On it I was stuck.

Rats peed on hope. Elsewhere dips a web.

Be still if I fill its ebb.

Ew, a spider… eh?

We sleep. Oh no!

Deep, stark cuts saw it in one position.

Part animal, can I live? Sin is a name.

Both, one… my names are in it.

Murder? I’m a fool.

A hymn I plug, deified as a sign in ruby ash,

A Goddam level I lived at.

On mail let it in. I’m it.

Oh, sit in ample hot spots. Oh wet!

A loss it is alas (sip). I’d assign it a name.

Name not one bottle minus an ode by me:

“Sir, I deliver. I’m a dog”

Evil is a deed as I live.

Dammit I’m mad.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I think i have the only bathroom in existence that doesn't have tile floors, but carpet. What the fuck were these people thinking?

That is a house of trolls

non-euclidean fuck machine

So, does that mean one of us is dead? because that term only comes up when affairs are being discussed. plus burying you would be sad, and i don't think i could take not haunting you after i'm gone. i just can't do it.

Is that muthafuckin' white horse with diamonds on it's ass staring at me?

I think i have the only bathroom in existence that doesn't have tile floors, but carpet. What the fuck were these people thinking?

Dafuq is wrong with you? Carpeted bathrooms are awesome (assuming you can aim).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

why the hell is Picus News a TV station if it only shows an unmoving picture of the person talking and a text scroll? Just bugs me.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

why the hell is Picus News a TV station if it only shows an unmoving picture of the person talking and a text scroll? Just bugs me.

Because no one gives a fuck in the future. They're too busy dealing with the universal social issues to notice.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.