Jump to content

Random thread

Recommended Posts

for a great low rate you can get online

go to the general to save some time

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Annie said:

for a great low rate you can get online

go to the general to save some time

We are accursed farmers, bum burmpumpumpumpum

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

 

 

 

4 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Twothree, I shot first! *dies*

 

 

calo2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

Quoted me, but left no response.

This is the random thread... No one needs to respond when they quote things.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

This is the random thread... No one needs to respond when they quote things.

 

16 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Senor Calo has your response

 

No matter the thread, no matter the forum, no matter the "rules", it's not a good idea to leave someone hanging.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

 

 

No matter the thread, no matter the forum, no matter the "rules", it's not a good idea to leave someone hanging.

In every age,

In every place,

The deeds of men:

remain the same

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

In every age,

In every place,

The deeds of men:

remain the same

 

 

Too bad the remake is a mess visually and really cuts down on the meat of dialogue of the 80-90 anime.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

No matter the thread, no matter the forum, no matter the "rules", it's not a good idea to leave someone hanging.

To this I say

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Eshanas said:

Too bad the remake is a mess visually and really cuts down on the meat of dialogue of the 80-90 anime.

 

tumblr_oueaxf5GLa1qbrflqo2_500.png

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.