The nukes

Sign in to follow this  

Forgive me it's 2 am not much focus. What are we gonna do with the nukes? We have enough nuclear weapons that we could make a small star blush. There's several questions to ask. How do we get people to stop using them or making them, how do we find a new energy source to replace if we need to, and what do we do with our nuclear weapons? I figure an easy solution is sending every nuke straight for the sun. Discuss. Imma sleep

Be Australia... Wait, fuck! We're selling the Uranium :3

More important than nukes, why does everyone post at 2am? Including me, right now...

Be Australia... Wait, fuck! We're selling the Uranium :3

More important than nukes, why does everyone post at 2am? Including me, right now...

Because we don't have time for it at the day? I always become more proactive at night. Ima owl.

What about them? They're probly the only thing we have that would be able to deter an alien invasion.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What about them? They're probly the only thing we have that would be able to deter an alien invasion.

you watch the old war of the worlds? or even mars attacks. out nukes dont do shit. and if the movies say it wont do anything it wont cuz its the movies and everything in the movies are true. we have to sneeze on them or play annoying music to kill them!

Recycling Nukes a good idea? Anyone? Although it's pretty much to late to just get rid of them since nations can use that as a political power. Keep them for political reasons.

PS:

Stupidest Weapon ever:

davy6.jpg

The Personal Nuke, works like a bazzoka, these guys were stationed on the border of USA

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I think it wont be so safe to throw supermassive matter such as uranium or plutonium to a big self contained fussion reactor such as the sun, since I am no expert in the field I can't tell, but IMO it would break the balance between explosion/gravity that keeps the sun from becoming a supernova...

And with nukes, well, we could bring them to the people that knowing its power ordered them and tell them to use the nukes as suppository (they got the shape )

I think it wont be so safe to throw supermassive matter such as uranium or plutonium to a big self contained fussion reactor such as the sun, since I am no expert in the field I can't tell, but IMO it would break the balance between explosion/gravity that keeps the sun from becoming a supernova...

When the Sun eats mass equivalent to Jupiter every year or so without any changes, I doubt a few thousand nukes will make any difference.

Recycling Nukes a good idea? Anyone? Although it's pretty much to late to just get rid of them since nations can use that as a political power. Keep them for political reasons.

PS:

Stupidest Weapon ever:

davy6.jpg

The Personal Nuke, works like a bazzoka, these guys were stationed on the border of USA

Stop photoshopping, everyone knows it's a submachine nuke, rapid fire, close quarters, doomsday weapon.

When the Sun eats mass equivalent to Jupiter every year or so without any changes, I doubt a few thousand nukes will make any difference.

It's not about total mass, but about massive particles (Atomic number in the stability shore, that means, radioactive), also mass counts if you think about thousands of bombs, also you are thinking about many hundreds of times the critic mass of each bomb at that temperature/pressure, that would make the most energetic reaction we can imagine from common radioactive material (you know that at higher temp/pressure the easyest is the fission), also we don't want other material heavyer than hydrogen fussioning into the sun, that's what happens when common "suns" become red giants, so we would be "eaten" by the sun, you know, don't feed the monster... or in this case don't bomb the sun X'D

Plutonium makes excellent spacecraft fuel. It is, in fact, what we've used as fuel on every space probe we've sent beyond Mars (and a few that went to Mars.)

When Obama promised to fight to end the world's production of Plutonium, only a few of us space geeks realized that he was inadvertently (we hope) dooming future unmanned exploration of the solar system or beyond.

Fortunately, it looks like that's going down in the annals of unkept political promises.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Forgive me it's 2 am not much focus. What are we gonna do with the nukes? We have enough nuclear weapons that we could make a small star blush. There's several questions to ask. How do we get people to stop using them or making them, how do we find a new energy source to replace if we need to, and what do we do with our nuclear weapons? I figure an easy solution is sending every nuke straight for the sun. Discuss. Imma sleep

"We" aren't going to do anything with them. These decisions will be made by the people in power, who own them.

If you want to do anything to affect these matters, then you will personally have to conquer the world and take possession of its nuclear resources yourself.

It's not about total mass, but about massive particles (Atomic number in the stability shore, that means, radioactive), also mass counts if you think about thousands of bombs, also you are thinking about many hundreds of times the critic mass of each bomb at that temperature/pressure, that would make the most energetic reaction we can imagine from common radioactive material (you know that at higher temp/pressure the easyest is the fission), also we don't want other material heavyer than hydrogen fussioning into the sun, that's what happens when common "suns" become red giants, so we would be "eaten" by the sun, you know, don't feed the monster... or in this case don't bomb the sun X'D

I don't think you realise just how big the sun is, or how much of your baseless speculation is based on even further baseless speculation.

No one in the history of our race has ever had any practical experience with stars which could provide any kind of evidence to prove that the theoretical "science" which you are referencing is anything more than sheer fantasy.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

Iran is going nuclear; something needs to be done about that.

As for if we're going to blow ourselves up: if USA didn't use them after the 9/11 attacks, they're never going to use them. Observe that the casualties of 9/11 are greater than that of Pearl Harbor.

So long as the United States has enemies, they're going to need nukes. They shouldn't dismantle them, but they shouldn't rule out the possibility of using them.

The Nuclear weapon is really going to kill us all sometime....

We just don't know when.

The most dangerous so far is the countries in a dictatorship with nukes.

I mean how long until another Mao Zhe Dung appears... with his retard logic....ready to click that button.

And the worst part is, there's nothing you can do about it since the technology is out.

MAD will not stop a psychopath.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm sorry but MAD is Mad and I'm fucknig serious.

You are assuming everyone thinks like you do.

I'm sorry but MAD is Mad and I'm fucknig serious.

You are assuming everyone thinks like you do.

That is the only thing that keeps the insane people from pushing buttons.

Sane people on the other hand will push the button because it's too painful not to.