Between the Stars

Sign in to follow this  

I already purchased this on Steam. I actually saw it on Imgur, and whoever was running the account actually conversed with me saying that Freelancer (at one time my favorite game, and it's still on my top 10 list) was a significant inspiration.

Definitely not a GaaS. (entirely offline singleplayer)

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This game makes you feel like your screwing up everything from minute one: the combination of complicated management and ambiguous feedback turned me off instantly.

It actually looks kinda cool if very, very generic. The weird bloom effect is off putting though. And the ships are supposed to be big right? It doesn't seem like they have much momentum or mass.

Spend about 2 hours, trying to fix "everything is red" graphic bug. Found out in the end, it was just light of close red star, and everything is blue in another system. ?

On 3/9/2022 at 1:13 PM, khabs said:

Spend about 2 hours, trying to fix "everything is red" graphic bug. Found out in the end, it was just light of close red star, and everything is blue in another system. ?

?

Burn the World!