You know you're obsessed with AF when...

when you get on and are shocked to see alyxx with a new name

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

89. When you are having trouble avoiding the FFA section, but have to to be able to do anything else with your day.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

91. When you have to take a weekend away from the forums so you can regain a grasp on reality and the status of your spiraling life.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

92. When you spend more time posting here than on the other websites.

93. When AF Forum is you starting page on your web browser.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yours is actually 94. :P

95. When your post count tops the post count of all previous forums you've visited combined.

Retired Forum Moderator

97. You feel like a perfect spy when you look at the "who's online" board.

98. When you want to have the "wachachechechachecheoowa" sound as a ringtone.

99. When you make up a quick post just because you want to see the number 100.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

1. You quoting Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection every time as is it possible.

2. Whenever you see a man with a beard and glasses, you think about Freeman

3. Your think like Freeman does.

4. You never ask people "What's up with the ceiling?" because you're affraid for being punch in the face.

5. You think it would be cool to chek if baby aligator can live in an air vent.

6. You think the Combine is a stupid name.

7. You want to call your new dog/cat/varan/blind salamander "Simba"

8. You're allways act like a ninja on fridays

9. When you find yourself looking at a storm drain, whistling the Super Mario Bros. theme music, and wondering how many anthropomorphic frog-people could fit in this particular drain...

10. When you start bouncing on seeing the progress chart updated and you find yourself unable to stop reloading AF until the episode is up

11. When you make your own t-shirts with Ross Scott quotes.

12. When you have all the original Youtube releases, all the site downloads, 3 different torrents, and have edited togeter several of Ross Scott's videos...

13. If you have more than 500 posts on the forum.

14. If you sat there refreshing constantly for 5 minutes to see what you just got done posting, back when the "Forum Unavailable" messages were still going strong.

15. You feel an euphory when another episode is realised.

16. You want to crush your alarm clock with a crowbar because you really hate beeping.

17. If you're posting in this thread.

18. You're reading this thread because you want to see how obsessed you are.

19. Playing hl multiplayer as an admin ban anyone for a year the first time and forever the second who doesn't refer to the weapon of the fifth category, "ambassador pineapple" as ambassador pineapple.

20. You scream "SUCKER" when you pass by someone who's late for work.

21. You keep a crowbar under your desk at work, so you can beat the snot out of people when they think you died...

22. Your favourite candy is oxycodone.

23. If you think "Hooga-saka, hooga-saka, hoo..." every time you run and jump.

24. You have a fear of tunnels.

25. Your history teacher is angry at you, and he think you're a moron because you said the only reason why does the dinosaurs doesn't exist is Gordon Freeman.

26. If you repeatedly ride dangerous/fast moving equipment, and say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" every time.

27. You spontaneously talk and act like a pirate.

28. You go fishing with a shotgun

29. You spend every day watching every episode of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection until you know every sentence by heart.

30. When you can replay all of Ross Scott's videos in your head in every detail, but still watch them IRL...

31. Contantly failing as a Counter-Terrorist on Counter Strike because you keep using the "military standard procedure" of turning the same corner where you just saw all your team members die

32. You have watched any AF videos. It is proven that watching any AF video will instantly make you obsessed, even if you don't know it yet.

33. You made a link to one of Ross's Youtube vid's then clicked it hundreds of times to give Ross money... Because the Accursed donation box isn't available yet.

34. When you think about shooting the pigeons you see on the street with your partner

35. You actually consider writing "CALL ME ISHMAEL BITCH!" on the side of your car along with a picture of the spot where he shoots the fish...

36. If you haven't read Moby Dick, you think it ends saying: "CALL ME ISHMAEL, BITCH!" to the dead whale

37. If you took Ross's first word for it, and think Glocks have safeties...

38. You smoke, "happy sticks"

39. You watch all the episodes, in order, before you watch a new episode...not like I do that...What?

40. You replay Half-Life 1, and do everything Ross does in Freeman's Mind, and you even hear the thoughts.

41. Every time you read a sign you say "Everything... this way. Awesome".

42. Every time you check something that might be broken, you say "Oh, yeah, that's busted".

43. Every time you look around a corner, you go "burburpupubrubrupubrubur"

44. You spontaneously burst out yelling "LASER, caution, LASER, caution, LASER, caution, LASER... What could it mean?"

45. You think making this is a productive use of your time (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/147/8/3/freeman_poster_by_anarchemitis-d3heg5h.png)

46. You want to destroy all ponies you see

47. When you agree with #46.

48. When you disregard Alyxx and spread 46. and 47. to unrelated topics

49. When you completely disregard #48.

50. You try to imagine what would Ross do when playing through Half-Life 2.

51. You start a highly organized movement with the intention of making a president of AF for no other reason than to have fun with said members of AF.

52. You put more posts on the Accursed Forums in one week than you do on all other forums put together in a month.

53. You post and behave so well you get to be a mod.

54. You realize that it's unlikely being a mod is as fun as you think.

55. When you have run out of reasons why you're obsessed with Accursed Farms...

56. You have over 1000 posts and you're here: memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d (I think I must have a break with posting on the AF for a moment :lol:)

57. Oxycodone is the subject of multiple jokes you make.

58. Every time you think it's Ross' voice. (and this isn't a joke either, I watch FM so much Ross' voice is literally stuck in my head)

59. you've been saying things with Ross' inflections (guilty of this)

60. you desire a lock of Ross' hair to complete your shrine already made up of flash drives, pictures, and a life size cut out of Ross. (not guilty of this)

61. you have a nerd-gasm when an interview comes out involving seeing Ross' face.

62. you make 7th top poster on the forums in little over a month. :S

63. When you're less than 700 posts away from the #1 poster, and rapidly gaining...

64. When you're jelly of everyone that has more posts than you.

65. When you desire -rep, just to be different.

66. You think the banning people is fun.

67. you have dreams about the forums. :S

68. You know your obsessed with AF when your a person quoting a person who is quoting a person who is quoting a person...

69. You think about creating another reason.

70. over 3 times yesterday i almost said "Banned because___" i guess i spend too much time on that game.

71. You log on at 3 AM to tell people of the most amazing pony dream you just had. -.-

72. You resurrect a thread about obssesion with Accursed Farms.

73. You worry about your Reputation more than about your hats in TF2

74. You get locked up for trying to solve all your problems with a crowbar

75. You say "Not as strong as Methamphetamine's but they let you keep your teeth" when you have coffee. Every. Single. time.

76. You stress more over a new Freeman's Mind than HL2:EP3.

77. You use photoshop to create "Jesus Scott"

78. You have the "[AF]" in your Sream user name.

79. You fix other people reasons on this topic even without having modlike powers

80. You fix other peoples fixes of reasons in this topic with admin powers, without using them!

81. You run across the street because the traffic light is about to change while doing that fast "nininiininininininiini..." sound. And you does that even if there are a bunch of people near to you.

82. You think you've seen Gman yesterday.

83. Disappear from the forums for 3 months, then return and continue as if nothing had changed.

84. Get freaked out and frightened such a thing could possibly happen, and then go insane thinking you too might do the same... ...and then do it, come back and continue as if nothing had changed.

85. Not understand what was just said, but act like you do, and find out that that's all that matters.

86. Making reasons that don't make sense at all for being obsessed with AF just to make this conversation less awkward.

87. You post on this forum instead of looking for your missing 1TB external HDD that's worth $200...

88. when you get on and are shocked to see alyxx with a new name

89. When you are having trouble avoiding the FFA section, but have to to be able to do anything else with your day.

90. When you find yourself going back to AF immediately after closing the tab.

91. When you have to take a weekend away from the forums so you can regain a grasp on reality and the status of your spiraling life.

92. When you spend more time posting here than on the other websites.

93. When AF Forum is you starting page on your web browser.

94. You jump around Wabbit Style when an ep of FM is released

95. When your post count tops the post count of all previous forums you've visited combined.

96. When you find yourself offended more than Ross himself when people disrespect him and his series'.

97. You feel like a perfect spy when you look at the "who's online" board.

98. When you want to have the "wachachechechachecheoowa" sound as a ringtone.

99. When you make up a quick post just because you want to see the number 100.

100. When you go t..OH LOOK ITS NUMBER 100

101. When the above style of posting is normal to you.

102. When you make a list like that for no apparent reason after barely posting for ages.

104. When you think that Ross Scott is too awesome to ignore for any reason.

106. When you want to study physics at the M.I.T. for years and work in a friggin underground secret lab in the middle of new mexico just because.. in the case of an invasion with aliens coming from another dimension.. which most probably would NEVER happen (or would it?).. it would be REALLY fun to do the same that Ross do as Freeman.. just to kill everyone!! and of course.. be an American Bad-Ass!! (just look at my nickname so you get it)

hahahaha

107 when AF competes with TV Tropes favorably

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

108. When you buy internet with the main intent of being able to check on the newest episodes released by Ross Scott.