On Bill Gates and his unscrupulous activity, his illegal activity and the plandemic

On the vaccine topic, it's been possible to implant very small chips inside people, power them using biochemical energy and read the data their gathering with a wireless signal, like wifi, since at least 2012, and this is not a secret, or at least, it isn't meant to be hidden information. There was a wifi chip already in use that someone could swallow, and it would send back information about the user's health. And there is no reason a company, from a game theory standpoint, isn't going to capture any extra data they can get, and put it to use milking people for their life energies in one way or another.

In addition to this, Bill Gates has taken center stage as spokesman for the plandemic and has managed to completely dodge all questioning about his numerous visits to Israeli pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile island where the largest and most intense child sex trafficking ring in the history of the world was centered, all while pushing for microchipping humans with a PATENTED tattoo style system. This is not a secret, this is not a conspiracy, and it's already underway. The propaganda machine has already started the narrative that people will be completely disqualified and all other narratives to soften up people, as these corporations, that are one with the state, have used many times before. And if anyone here knows about software development roll outs, it's the exact same system used to test new software - except the programming being done here is on the human mind, and this is nothing new.

Part of the reason these 1984 style attacks on the American public by the state/corps is because of deglobalization and the CIA coming home with nothing else to do. So the CIA is applying their thinking, in hopes to keep their jobs, to the American public. It's the reason behind the corruption of the word "terrorist" to mean "any violent act"; they're playing on the political activist commoners' wishes to destroy their enemies in hopes the government will start drone striking their enemies' houses. That's not going to happen, but it doesn't stop frothing-at-the-mouth political activists from hoping for it.

The mask wearing is a compliance test and nothing more. Studies, before the politicization of illness, clearly indicate that masks are ineffective against preventing contraction and spreading of diseases, and it even says on the box that the mask does not mitigate covid 19 whatsoever (I'm not interested in responses trying to convince me otherwise, I even went to my local hospital and asked them to inject me with the virus so i could prove to everyone i know that it wasn't deadly - and i don't know anyone who knows anyone who's gotten this virus (inb4 cvoid is cunspearacy_))

Everyone seems to love it when there's an Asian source for information on a topic and that alone persuades them, so here's that.

The Japs even say they don't believe it prevents disease contraction or spreading, rather, it's to do what everyone else is doing, which is definitely something women are more susceptible to than men, i.e. social conformity, and this observation can plainly be seen in USA.

In my personal experience women were trying to say they were doing it because of how Smart™ they were to understand Science™ and also the !!!LAW!!! said they had to, rather than social conformity, but human behavioral trends going back thousands of years across every single human habitat on earth is where my stance lies, even if I'm wrong.

Let's use some common sense here: We clearly did not see swaths of deaths in the groups of people burning, looting and murdering in the Minneapolis retail outlet deglobalization insurance scam riots - hell, there wasn't even a rise in sicknesses, and there was nothing in the news about rioters being out of commission or hospitals flooded with ill rioters.... so no, the prolific aspect of the plandemic's virus is not happening and never was and will not with covid-19 (more like novid-19). The national guard was told to stand down or protect the riots from outside influence (if they were going to do anything). There is quite a bit of knowledge to extract from this example, so I'll skip other examples. But we also all played games about spreading diseases, like Plague Inc (I think that was the name of the flash game that did the exact same thing), and, in general,  what the news has been claiming simply is not how diseases spread or work. Lastly, the black plague did not even wipe out all of humanity and that was allowed to freely spread without a single human on earth knowing what it was or how it was happening in any capacity - the very worst case scenario, and humans are still alive.

The CDC even reported on their own website at the height of the panic that there were not many deaths and what deaths were there are people who were very old and/or very weakened already, and this has been, still is and always will be in play and therefore it is a negligible detail.

I have not taken a single precaution against this strain of an already existing virus, and I definitely haven't worn that SILLY ASS MASK, and I haven't been sick at all (although I *would* let myself be injected with it to prove to everyone it's just a normal sickness - but youtube would censor my videos, as they've done with everything that didn't go with the state/corp propaganda). This entire thing is an obvious cover for deglobalization. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The more people cooperate with these nonsense rules the less freedoms you'll have. You're not making the world a better place. You're not a hero. You're not "saving the day". You're not saving lives. You're not going to be president of the USA for being a reeeeeing political activist - you're not going to change the world. Go back to your life, and start tending to things within your sphere of influence.

Edited by FullBusinessSuit (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

On the vaccine topic, it's been possible to implant very small chips inside people, power them using biochemical energy and read the data their gathering with a wireless signal, like wifi, since at least 2012, and this is not a secret, or at least, it isn't meant to be hidden information. There was a wifi chip already in use that someone could swallow, and it would send back information about the user's health. And there is no reason a company, from a game theory standpoint, isn't going to capture any extra data they can get, and put it to use milking people for their life energies in one way or another.

Ah yes, the famous 802.11crackpot protocol held under wraps by both FCC and IEEE

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

So the first problem is that the amount of effort required to pull this off (Bill Gates + Every Telecom Service Collaborating Together + Third Party Hardware Manufactures Being in the Loop + Federal Regulation Committee letting all slide) will generate so much entropy it will be impossible to hide it. 

The second problem is that any radio or cybersecurity enthusiast or would be able to find out that their body is broadcasting a signal. 

I know there are double standards, capricious and seemingly contradicting policies but this isn't because there is an overarching nefarious conspiracy. It's because no one one knows they are doing and some people only play ball for their side. 

Edited by Im_IRS (see edit history)

Wow. You speak with such authority, and you clearly haven't been paying attention. There are mainstream uses of these microchips. Again, it's not a secret, it's not a conspiracy (that is to say a "hidden agenda" as opposed to the erroneous popular usage of the word meaning "false story"), it's already been used for a long time in the medical field first and foremost.

>crackpot

I purposely didn't cite sources to tease out just how uninformed responses would be. You don't count anymore since I said all this, but let's see what others have to say.

>will generate so much entropy it will be impossible to hide it. 

That's so deep.

46 minutes ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

Wow. You speak with such authority, and you clearly haven't been paying attention. There are mainstream uses of these microchips. Again, it's not a secret, it's not a conspiracy (that is to say a "hidden agenda" as opposed to the erroneous popular usage of the word meaning "false story"), it's already been used for a long time in the medical field first and foremost.

>crackpot

I purposely didn't cite sources to tease out just how uninformed responses would be. You don't count anymore since I said all this, but let's see what others have to say.

>will generate so much entropy it will be impossible to hide it. 

That's so deep.

I'm not dismissing microchipping. It's just the scale/logistics of what you're describing here is completely bananas. 

There a million different networking protocols and everyone and their grandmother has their own spin on it. A few years ago, I had to make a utility that can p2p with a x-platform app running on both ios and android. The obvious solution is to use Bluetooth, but the problem was that Apple only supported this on other Apple devices. So it had to be BLE instead which is snails pace.

So yeah, I think it's extremely unlikely that every major router manufacturer and/or Telecom company in the world actually agreed on something and came up with some standardized way of providing access points for microchips with no antennas to send data to. 

Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. Wireless networking isn't black magic. It's radio based and anyone can pick up on it, even if it's encrypted. 

Edited by Im_IRS (see edit history)

On 3/11/2021 at 12:12 AM, FullBusinessSuit said:

It's functionally indistinguishable from how you would act if you didn't have sources.

Speaking of sources, I have studied computer engineering I know how microchips and other circuits actually work, but even if you had studied biology to a high-school level you'd know that the idea of controlling someone through microchips in their bloodstream is nonsense, because the brain is separated from the circulatory system by a barrier that lets through only oxygen, nutrients, and hormones: any "microchip" would be both too big and too extraneous to pass through. And before you bring up drugs, the reason they work is because they resemble molecules our body actually uses to give feedback to the brain, so they can pass through.

If you'd gotten curious and looked up how the brain actually works, you'd know that we barely understand what certain areas are responsible for, because not only is it too complex to model like we would a computer, but also because it changes constantly as it learns and grows. So "hacking" it is not really possible.

2 hours ago, StrixLiterata said:

It's functionally indistinguishable from how you would act if you didn't have sources.

Speaking of sources, I have studied computer engineering I know how microchips and other circuits actually work, but even if you had studied biology to a high-school level you'd know that the idea of controlling someone through microchips in their bloodstream is nonsense, because the brain is separated from the circulatory system by a barrier that lets through only oxygen, nutrients, and hormones: any "microchip" would be both too big and too extraneous to pass through. And before you bring up drugs, the reason they work is because they resemble molecules our body actually uses to give feedback to the brain, so they can pass through.

If you'd gotten curious and looked up how the brain actually works, you'd know that we barely understand what certain areas are responsible for, because not only is it too complex to model like we would a computer, but also because it changes constantly as it learns and grows. So "hacking" it is not really possible.

I don't think he is saying they would control people like in Naked Gun, only turn them into a walking data-points. But there is still a million reasons why that can't work. 

2 hours ago, Im_IRS said:

I don't think he is saying they would control people like in Naked Gun

Don't give them the benefit of doubt

On 3/9/2021 at 11:11 PM, FullBusinessSuit said:

the programming being done here is on the human mind, and this is nothing new.

On 3/10/2021 at 5:47 PM, Im_IRS said:

It's just the scale/logistics of what you're describing here is completely bananas. 

Speaking of scale/logistics, if you respond to my PM from a long time ago, I think I've got a situation I'd like to ask someone who understands scale/logistics.

Anyways, I'm not sure what you think I'm saying, but if you're saying to implant each person in America with one of Bill Gates' patented personal ID chips - that is definitely NOT too big a scale, and I'd love to hear how you think it is given that the world can produce several CPUs/GPUs per person for each electronic device they own. I personally have 5 laptops, 3 of them equipped with high end hardware, 2 tablets, 7 smartphones, 2 dumbphones, 110TB of data storage, 2 extra monitors, a server, 2 routers, 8 security cameras with 2 hubs. Are you telling me that there isn't enough capacity at these chip manufacturing plants to supply an entire nation with small chips that cost almost nothing in short order - and certainly long order? I disagree if that's what you're saying.  There could be a chip for every human produced faster than they could be administered.

And if you want to talk logistics, the propaganda is clearly sophisticated enough to trick the entire globe into fearing the damn flu - so getting the requires 80% compliance to force the remaining 20% into doing ANYTHNG they want to do to them is already known to be possible, especially in an era with an absence of religion and people are easily fed a fantasy of a Science™ God (this BULLSHIT where people are worshiping science is beyond fucking retarded, and saying one worships Science™ does NOT make them intellectual. We very clearly live in an age of flagrant pseudo-intellectualism and suppression of science...fuckin' bar whores thinking they're intellectuals because they hate on men and declare love for the government while drunk after getting their welfare checks..., but I digress). They're already priming people to think they need a damn vaccine to travel... and you *will* be asked "Papers, please?" to verify you purchase Billionaire Bill's vaccine product - this is communist chinese nonsense. Vaccines were *always* meant to protect *you* from the wild - not stop you from spreading a disease (nothing would ever work this way, and I have no idea how the entire western world got hoodwinked before I even saw what happened - we explicitly learned how vaccines worked in the 90s and 00s, well before it was politicized and billionaires lobbied to have the government require everyone to buy their product). People WILL take that motherfucking vaccine, especially the more of a cuck one is. I encourage the sheep to jump first into that line so we may thin out the bad genetics.

So yeah, I think it's extremely unlikely that every major router manufacturer and/or Telecom company in the world actually agreed on something and came up with some standardized way of providing access points for microchips with no antennas to send data to. 

I didn't read this bit before I posted what I said above. This sentence clearly demonstrates you have no information about the topic you're commenting on. Do research and come back. I understand what you're saying, and it makes sense - just not in this context. What you're saying is something that actually calls for tin foil to disrupt a signal. Trying to be too literal, perhaps?

Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. Wireless networking isn't black magic. It's radio based and anyone can pick up on it, even if it's encrypted. 

Again, I well understand the entire concept of the whole "something is too big to be a secret" idea. That isn't what's happening with the microchipping topic. Do research, come back, then comment.

On 3/12/2021 at 5:26 AM, StrixLiterata said:

What @Im_IRS said after your post about sums up my response; i.e. you're off base.

Why did you comment if you don't know the topic I'm discussing? I can tell you didn't even try to look it up because no one anywhere is talking about microchips being used for mind control. That's science fiction, not real life.

On 3/12/2021 at 8:01 AM, Im_IRS said:

But there is still a million reasons why that can't work. 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:32 AM, StrixLiterata said:

Don't give them the benefit of doubt

You know, both of you claim to have studied computer science, but y'all seem to be unaware of well known technologies to make this work. Again, not going to say anything here until I see some substance related to what I'm talking about, as I only wanted people who knew about this to respond or for the unwitting to reveal their absence of knowledge.

I too, am a computer science major, but I think I'm a little more obsessed with it than most, but I don't think what I'm getting at here is obscure. Who knows though, I'm not knockin' you guys for that since not everyone walks the same path. Do some research, and we can talk more.

Dude, this entire conspiracy can be blown wide open by any hobbyist with an RF analyzer. I don't know what else to say here. 

7 hours ago, Im_IRS said:

Dude, this entire conspiracy can be blown wide open by any hobbyist with an RF analyzer. I don't know what else to say here. 

Yeah I have to agree. I'm a lowly HSc major and even I know, this is out there.

I mean there appears to be some real, grounded, griefs with Bill, but nothing in @FullBusinessSuit's post to be sure.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/07/08/bill-gates-global-health-policy/

I'm not so sure @FullBusinessSuit isn't a government plant trying to bury the real news about them in a bunch of false flags and crazy talk.

11 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

I too, am a computer science major, but I think I'm a little more obsessed with it than most, but I don't think what I'm getting at here is obscure. Who knows though, I'm not knockin' you guys for that since not everyone walks the same path. Do some research, and we can talk more.

6 hours ago, The Britain said:

Yeah I have to agree. I'm a lowly HSc major and even I know, this is out there.

This is more EE and IT than CS, but there is enough overlap that any computer scientist worth their salt that has worked in the industry should be able to say that this is complete bullshit almost to an axiomatic degree.

13 hours ago, The Britain said:

I'm not so sure @FullBusinessSuit isn't a government plant trying to bury the real news about them in a bunch of false flags and crazy talk.

You guys remember those Amazon "happy worker" social media accounts from a year or two ago? This could be the inverse of that, manufacturing the dumbest outrage possible so regular people feel obligated to defend a corporation they should hate. So every time you see a weird conspiracy theory about Amazon being radical antifa trans communists or whatever and laugh about how obviously false that is, you're essentially seeing ads targeted at wanting to not be associated with the conspiracy theorist.

I mean, it probably isn't that, but it's more likely than the stuff this guy thinks.

Edited by Shaddy (see edit history)

is Bill Gates spying on you? Find out yourself for the low price of 120 bux

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.