-Battlefield 2

-Battlefield Bad Company 2

-Crysis

-Dead Space

-Alien Swarm

-Minecraft

-Team Fortress 2

I take it you like RPG's a lot, Dan-95.

Love a good rpg, although i wouldn't say i'm a hardcore RPG junkie. I just like getting lost in a game world and developing a character.

I have Bioshock, and it's pretty awesome, no matter what Bjossi says

F*CK YEAH! HIGH FIVE!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I fail to see where the awesome is. The level design makes no sense, the morality around the little sisters is a button-pressing joke, the respawning rates in many areas are ridiculous, you have an in-game nanny up until the end boss that points you to the goals and resurrects you for free whenever you die. And hey, just in case that isn't enough hand holding your goals will glow and give away sounds when you are near them. That can be useful for visually impaired people, and also intelligence challenged individuals. Normally accessibility options are disabled by default, but not in Bioshock.

I can continue and go into details but I know that my words will not leave an impact.

And there you have it. Fanboys do not question what they love, nor see any flaws in it. I can and do criticise my favourite games, System Shock 2 is an imbalanced mess by default and has some areas where respawning is nuts, to name examples.

Yes, and after playing half-life over 50 times, I realized you can just jump on the entities and they won't be able to harm you. Along with pretty bad quality gun-shot sounds, good entities failing to follow you properly and there is 100 clone-barneys and only three scientist faces in the whole game..... three, damn it.... and where the hell are the females....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

And there you have it. Fanboys do not question what they love, nor see any flaws in it. I can and do criticise my favourite games, System Shock 2 is an imbalanced mess by default and has some areas where respawning is nuts, to name examples.

I can definitely see the flaws in it(after all nothing is flawless). But even if it has flaws, it doesn't change the fact that I find this the most fun game I have ever played. For example Modern Warfare 2 is one of the most flawed games I have ever played(graphics are nothing special, single player is short and the multiplayer is a complete mess), nonetheless I love playing it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a lot that aren't mentioned here at the bottom of my PC Gamer interview, but about half of them are graphic adventure games. I'd probably add Supreme Commander to that list as well.

and where the hell are the females....

*cough* over here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWhF4s_frhw *cough*

Silly gaben.

weird,link isnt working for me,in case it dont work for you just type this on youtube: Half-Life Amusement

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

According to me greatest PC games ever are:

- Civilization IV

- Half-Life 2

- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

- Rome: Total War

- Battlefield 2