hy doses freeman mind take forever to come out on youtube?

Sign in to follow this  

ADHD probably makes things feel longer.

And time feels slower for kids.

We really should need 1central thread about this, we have got a bunch of threads about this already and it kind of creates spam.

Forever alone

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw, points for having Gaston Lagaffe in your avatar.

Hah. I've been re-reading all the books recently and I forgot how great they were.

/offtopic

There's already a thread about someone who made a continous Freeman's Mind movie by splicing all the episodes together and there's a torrent with episodes 1-32 somewhere as well.

or WHEN SESSION 1 is done ross scott will combine the episodes in to FREEMAN'S MIND THE MOVIE!!!!

ugh this wait is agonizing. its like Machinima is taking candy from babies. we being thae babies, and Freeman's Mind being the candy in this analogy today.

After waiting a few weeks for FM episodes i begin to wonder why he doesn't post the download before it's uploaded. I go mad waiting over 3 hours for FM. :lol:

ugh this wait is agonizing. its like Machinima is taking candy from babies. we being thae babies, and Freeman's Mind being the candy in this analogy today.

This analogy implies that we had the candy (The FM episode in question.) before it was taken away from us by Machinima.

It is a little strange.

Surely if Ross had his own channel he could hook up a deal with youtube to get paid for the ads on his video pages or something.

Most of the people who view machinima's videos are probably only waiting for Freeman's mind anyway.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

I doubt it, actually. You can't easily beat CoD in terms of popularity.

It is a little strange.

Surely if Ross had his own channel he could hook up a deal with youtube to get paid for the ads on his video pages or something.

Most of the people who view machinima's videos are probably only waiting for Freeman's mind anyway.

Even though FM is VERY popular, it is not THAT popular, machinima would do fine without. Also I am pretty sure Ross gets more money and a bigger audience on machinima.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's Machinima's fault for taking so long to upload it, though I'm sure they have their reasons. However, I am surprised at the efficiency that Ross has now. He'd done, what, almost 5 episode in a little over a month? That's impressive!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You know, there might be something I've missed, but.... why doesn't he just make videos watchable on THIS site? That would fix the problem with Machinima taking forever to upload them... but I'm sure I must've missed something.