hy doses freeman mind take forever to come out on youtube?

Sign in to follow this  

We all been waiting like 1 week now. Well i going to get mad in a min. But to say one thing. who thinks it's a weekly new ep like on tv? well i hope IT COMES SOON. Plz what do u think why this takes forever to get on youtube.

To answer your question, no it does not. Freeman's Mind is released within seconds of Ross sending it in, the very notion that it doesn't release soon is laughable. Right now I am chortling whilst watching Freeman's Mind Episode 34.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I've heard and understand that arguement. The reason we're complaining is the fact that what they're uploading now is stupid Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty videos.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

A week = forever?

ADHD probably makes things feel longer.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

We really should need 1central thread about this, we have got a bunch of threads about this already and it kind of creates spam.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have no idea hy doses freeman mind take forever to come out on youtube. Actually I do... But I wanted to write that sentence out again

Can't stress this enough, but good things are worth waiting for.

And that's why no one's complaining when Ross takes his time to make the videos.

But it just sucks when the videos are completed and machinima just doesnt release them...

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

heh......i wonder how it would be if there would be longer vids instead of 7min ones.

maybe 10-15 mins like Robochicken

or 22 mins like simpsons of futurama...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Instant answer, hehe thats cool

I really wanna try stack some vids and watch all of them at once, like it would be some kind of 1h20m film.... it may take... 80m/8*2 weeks=20 weeks... half year. yeah great... nice new year present to yourself)

i believe that the excuse of machinima being busy with other videos is...and let's be honest here...complete bullshit. too back it up here's some hard facts. the machinima channel has alot of videos but lately i have barely seen more than 5-7 new ones in my subscription box a day which to me doesn't seem taxing. there are plenty of directors on machinima which have their videos uploaded swiftly as well as on a regular basis. inside gaming is up every day despite the fact that only the weekly shows are any good. Digitalph33rs videos come out every saturday just like he promises barring the occasional delay of an hour or two after 11:00 AM. if the time delay was necessary we would cut them some slack but it's not, for godsake episode 34 and the mystery episode are up already, ross scott is finishing these faster than machinima, who has thousands of videos on their channel, can release them. so sorry but i am not giving machinima slack on this, delivering a birthday gift late because of extenuating circumstances is one thing but this is more like going to the party, saying you have a present but then dodging the issue and holding onto the damn thing for a few months until after christmas has passed then waiting longer for the birthday to come again and giving them the first birthday present. it's an extreme example but it is still a valid analogy, until proven otherwise these delays to me are and forever will be absolutely pointless, i'm convinced Ross just leaves the progress bar up so we know it's not his fault that they don't come out.

The time delay occurs because Freeman's Mind is not one of the super cool kids. It's a lower priority show, so it gets reviewed and uploaded after everyone who ranks higher. Cause views is money bitches.

The time delay occurs because Freeman's Mind is not one of the super cool kids. It's a lower priority show, so it gets reviewed and uploaded after everyone who ranks higher. Cause views is money bitches.

Your are right that views count.

But Freeman's Mind isn't that bad.

It isn't one of the best of machinimas, but it has far more views

then most videos they upload.

Still, maybe Ross could rearrange his contract with machinima to

include something like:

'If a new FM episode is in machinimas care, it will be uploaded

every [your preferred weekday].'

That wouldn't put pressure on Ross and we could get it on a

regular basis if he is fast enough. :)