FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

WOW GOOD JOKE BUT YOU MADE EVERYONE WANT TO KILL YOU MAKE A NEW POST TOMROWWW OR EVERYONE WILL TEAM UP AND MRDER YOU!!!

aahhh i figured you out man i dont see my post muhahahahahahh

Do you guys realize this might be an april fools joke

Oh my God, are you people for real? Do you even realize what day it is, and the utter abruptness of it all?

It's an APRIL FOOLS JOKE, don't be stupid. Nothing ever "coincidentally" ends on April 1st. You guys deserve to be had if you're actually falling for this.

Oh, and Ross, the "x"'s in the eyes in the title screen is a nice touch, good one ;]

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!
dude! do not stop making Freeman's Mind! I love Freeman's Mind! please, I'll write stuff for you myself! please do not stop this series!

your lord and master

Andy

How wouldn't ditch their fans for a crosscountry motercycle trip.
Feeling the wind in your hair, blah blah blah....

lol, that was great. happy april fools day!

Idiots. It's April fools today.

stop losing your shit. god.

LOL dont you guys get it its April fools hahahahaha you guys are funny well ya i bet he is jidding hahaha you guys should have thought it through haha

i posted a while ago "say its april fools please" or something on that idea and i dont see it here so are u filtering out anyone saying april fools just to mess with people and u'er waiting for tomarow to say it if you're really stuck and in the future you want to continue it i'd be fine with gordon sliping in the blood and dreameing he fell please say april fools please

Note: April 01, 2009.

Take the hint.

So.. its over, or is it? I feel that this is either an April fools joke, or that it isn't and his Edit about a motor cycle ride across the US is the April fools joke.

Then again they could both be fake.. or... both... be.. real..

Btw, looking forward to seeing what you have done with Civil Protection.

Don't worry guys, it's just a joke.

Hmmm. It is kinda odd that you would stop the series. The lore you've set up is quite intriguing, and as such the initial concept of "Freeman's Mind" (that is, a voice for a man who has none) has since become irrelevant. It has become more of a "Ballad of Gordon Freeman," as such - well, there's NO reason NOT to wing a fake ending where everything's happy and malarky and he gets back home etc. But meh, haven't watched the video yet (at school) so I'll probably change my mind about that. ^^

Check the date on the post and video, dummkopfs! Are you all stupid?

This is all part of the gag, right? I mean, it's Ross posting all of those WAAAHH RAGE comments, surely.

People can't be this stupid.

This big a response in so little time must be a record.

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said... it's a crying dang shame.