FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

omg dont leave teh series ros. i <3 u alwys.

Hahaha april fools, your awesome too man!

No seriously, April fools. Your the best dude.

Aaah... brilliantly funny!

See ya tomorrow!

nooooo he just got the shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw great 4/01 joke, been waiting for it for a long time:)

why would you kill the BEST series you've made? no offense but i like it better than CP!!! (i like that one a lot to tho)if you need to take a break, ok. i can wait a couple months. or however long you need. just, please don't end it!!! or at least get to the grunt part!!

and i'm sure you will think of something for the whole game, if not the fans could help.

Haha, I freaked out until I realized that it's still April 1. HA

Amazing how many people don't know about April Fools Day.

I implore you not to take the path you have chosen, for it is littered with strife and hardship. Please continue Freeman's Mind, I know that there is a possibility that he may be still alive... Please do not give up, those with weak minds give up, those who do not think they can do it give up, NEVER GIVE UP! Giving up is admitting failure... it is admitting that you give up on us, your audience, your support. Do NOT give up.

"This is all part of the gag, right? I mean, it's Ross posting all of those WAAAHH RAGE comments, surely.

People can't be this stupid."

Thirded.

Wow. Possibly an April fools joke? though this didnt come out today, it came out on the 31st

Omg, it's April 1st.
I just realized that.
I feel like a complete idiot.
You sonvabitch Ross Scott

Listen up everybody, this guy doesn't deserve a donation.
You're a real class act, Ross. A real fucking class act.

So Ross, I know that it's a trick since you didn't publish my comment, but really. If it isn't you putting those comments there you are going to loose a large part of your audience. way to go. and by the way you may have wanted to do a more tasteful/original April fool's joke.

LOL! I cant believe everyone is falling for this glaring April Fools Joke Joke's on you sukkaz

ROSS, NOOOOOOO... PLS!!!
I think you should make a vote like for the CP subtitles! Pls post a vote onto your website! I'm sure you will find out that it will be a good idea to continue...BECAUSE IT'S JUST AWESOME! I'm sure everybody is crying because you stopped FM. You have made almost a half-way throught (to encourage you)!
In summary, a vote will be a good idea, thx.

Ha ha ha Nice APrils fools joke

I remember a few years ago now right about this time when the Civil Protection took down your site for a day, Ross...

Holy ****! When you stopped hiding the April Fools comments, there are now nearly 400 comments! This shows how many people watch your show Ross.