FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

Even though this is a joke. A part of me died with Gordan.

Dude,not even funny. You know you'd let SO many people down if you ended it. plus,I'm sure TONS of people would give you help if you meant that. Heck,past a contest for people to write the story for the next episode,TONS of people would submit stuff. Too long but DONT END IT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS FREEMAN AND BLACKMESA AND GMAN!

.....ok well u can skip some parts and play the part when ur getting dragged by two grunts

freeman is awesome! dont let him die! he survived gettin shot, choked, zapped, n other stuff but he possibly died by sliding off a ladder ?! did he slip bcuz he slipped or the cheese dust? stupid doritos.....

It is tobad, I really liked this series, and wanted to see Freeman get out of there.

It's an April Fools joke but you can't end a series like THAT at ten and a half episodes.

okay either its an april fools joke then haha you got us if this really is the end of freemans mind then seriously WTF !!! Are you on

you should class that as an april fools joke and keep going sure you can take a break or something like that but Fm is pure genious (leave out the shit parts on zen though)

also on a lighter note im a overwhelmed with exuberation at the thought of another CP episode

anyway as final Fm andCp are prownage=pro + ownage (sounds retarded i know)you are a master when it comes to these types of things

ps: are you using gmod to make Fm cause i was playing it yesterday and there wasent nearly as much blood

pps:can i put all the Fm episodes on to a dvd for private use

(i cant be arsed to start up my comp whenever i want to watch Fm

PPPs:dont worry i promise not to make a profit out of it

(i dont want to anyway im against people using things that other people have worked hard on to make a profit)

final note:

(no comment)

okay wait what it was a joke ohh thank god but ross,scott uhh whatever thw creator guy why Why WHy WHY WHYWHYWHYWYHWYHWYHWYHWHYWHYWHYWYHWHYWHYWHYHWYHWYHYHWHYWHHYWHYHYWHYHWHWYHYHHYWHYHWHYWHYHWHYHWYHYWHYWHYWH

would you do that i mean !@&%$!*(T)T$)!#T)RCB!N!#*&CBN)T!*%&TX@N(#*CTGN^T@*BGCB*&!@#T(CN*#TX*&C%^#XN(*^T@QBC*&T#@ and a monkey

anyway cant wait till ep 3

ps: you must be a comedicic genious man your videos make us laugh cry fell anger and sadness

okay maybe just make us laugh but still the potentials there i mean your already going crazy with it but theres just that little bit more

pps:if you manage to perservere up to the black ops part hit on one of the assasins that would be pro funny

wait oh @&Q%$^@&Q forget i said anything i dont wanna get in the way

ppps:other people blogging you can make fun of this but NO PUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i fu*Wing hate puns

(really i do)

ahah sorry i didnt realise about the date thing i was asleep on april 1st

something about some sleeping tablets stuck into my glass of water

any-dang-ways

i can understand why you put the freeman dying joke at that part that part is literally harder than the last boss i ended up using noclip because i was pissed off and forgot to save anyway realease the episodes at your leisure there is no pressure being pressured into completing things like this are a pain in the arse believe me i know i was given a week to make a gmod video for my freind it had an awesome script and everything but it was shit my freind said i should stick to scripts and let other people do the other stuff anyway.

put health and personal hygiene first not second

Ross for god sake dont stop. We can give you material. Eather you start on Half Life 2 or going on in Half life. Please do more, this is one of the best series i've seen.

Love this.

hey look at all the people who want you to continue please please say that your not ending the series please this is one of the olny series i watch over and over again almost every day before school so please dontg end it

aww man this is such a great series i hope u do continue with it

This mini episode killed me. Is it wrong that every time I think about your Gordon dying now, I giggle?

Its to good to end like that

Keep up the great work!

Big fan

plz dont end it its one of the few things that keeps ppl like me entertained i love freeman....plz be a joke

NNNNOOOOOO PLZ DONT END FREEMAN's MIND IZ AWESOME SERIES

why the heck why would you end the serrris it just got good now your ending it why

h3y guy5, l00k 47 7h15 -------> April 1st