FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

Oh my god...some people think you actually....haha!

Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh shi----!!!

(lol) see ya tomorrow

Your ending touched my very soul. It it brilliant. It deserves an emmy

Clearly this is an April Fool's joke...

Ahem, has no one noticed? April 1st? Fools day, no?

No! I don't want to see this end!

although i did see your material getting low maybe you could just take a break then get back in the game with a fresh head and a new start take a break you deserve it get that motorcycle!, and if you just can't get back into ehhhh to bad i guess, good job anyway as short lived as it was i would say you accomplished a lot and showed you have lots of creativity and very funny ideas!, but if you stop a bunch of crappy 15 year old's will imitate you and make dubs like this and they will suck and nobody will be able to stand them and they'll just piss everyone off that was my 2 cents.

Upsilon: Awesome, where are you

you should win an award for most people owned on april fools day.
kudos.

Thank goodness its April 1st. I'd have to kill myself otherwise.

why why why must u stop!!!!!!!!! IT CANT END!!!!!!!!!!!!! its toooooo awesome

Its just an April Fools joke...it has to be... it has to be.

FM is one of the few things that bring joy to my life, DONT END IT!

Hm... I'll believe you stopped with it um... when I don't read it on April fools :v

Way to go... and I notice it says "Dead immanent" not something like vital signs lost.

Does anybody else realize that it's April Fools Day? I just read through about 90% of the comments and no one brought that point up.

Okay, seriously, guys, I'm usually not into the whole "hey, lookit me, I'm commenting and snarking everyone else", but seriously?

You people need to buy a calendar.

Go find someone and ask what today's date is. Then come back.

Mmmmm.. chees powder... HQ version rox, I couldn't see the ladder on YouTube.

Haha, I must say these comments are pretty amazing and humorous to read. Well, anyways... Good luck with the motorcycle. (*wink*)

Uh... doesn't anyone find it a little coincidental that he's telling us that he's going to stop doing Freeman's Mind.. on APRIL FIRST?!

Red Vs. Blue lasted a hell of a lot longer than Freeman's Mind, and your better than everyone at Rooster Teeth put together. You can do it...
I have been writing stories for the last two years and sending them out to my friends. They never gave me the support that everyone here has given you, and is willing to give. You have no idea how good your fan base really is. I with all due respect QUIT BEING SUCH A WHINNY LITTLE BITCH, IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU. You came into people's lives and brightened up their day with your antics. You touched the lives of strangers and made their days just that much more meaningful. You have done what I have been trying and failed at all my life, now you just want to give it all up? What right do you have...
For everyone of us that leaves a bad comment there is at least 10 fold greater that think the opposite.
I hope you seriously reconsider what you're doing.