FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

AK-47

I think people were more aggressive in comments last year when you "canceled" the CP series.

I think with ranting and things last year April fools was more believable.

(Just to make sure this does not get published ahead of times)

April Fools, APRIL FOOLS, APRIL 1st

"This is all part of the gag, right? I mean, it's Ross posting all of those WAAAHH RAGE comments, surely.

People can't be this stupid."

This.

AK-47

You see those lights in the distance.

It is not fireflies , this is an angry mob with pitchforks and torches.

Repent. Rethink you wicked ways.
FM must live. LIVE> LIVE!!!!!!

IT IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

If this is april fools joke Ha ha Very funny But if Its not then it was a terrible choice cause freemans mind was the best.

Did anybody notice the fact that today is April Fools' Day? He's probably joking. Freeman's Mind will continue yet!

Great. I might as well unsubscribe from Machinima and remove this site from my bookmarks page. I haven't been this disappointed since Firefly got cancelled. Way to go Ross Scott, Gordon Freeman can go down in history with all the other unfulfilled characters as far as I'm concerned. This motorcycle thing sounds just like what Juanquin Fenix did on the Letterman show.
I seriously hope you're joking.

Ah yes, blog owner approval for these comments.... VERY CLEVER ROSS SCOTT

Ross Scott your the best person ever since i watched your first episode 1 would really hope if this is a april fools thing but it aint is it? i hope you change your mind some day i really hope you can come back

You cannot end the series Ross. Freemans mind is the only thing that keeps me alive, its my heart, and without it me and a probably a hundred others would die. Don't. End. It. We. Beg

ZOMGAHHHWD. NOOO.

btw why dont you ask for people to send ideas of stuff that you can use and use it on the other episodes that you would make if you continued it.

like if you cant think of it. ask for ideas and that way everyone can pitch in. by your choice lol.

freemans mind was probably the funniest thing ive seen. my best friend and i used to watch it on youtube on separate pc's and we would call eachother. then we would start on the same time and watch it together off the internet. and we did that from episodes 1-10.

by the fricken way. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE LOAD LAST CHECKPOINT BUTTON FOR..?!?!?! lmao.

Maybeeee its an april fools joke! it was put up APRIL FOOLS DAY! i hope that it is

he did comment about "future" episodes in his last post about it being darker so wouldnt u think that posting this at 2 in the morning on the first of april when less people are on make it sound like this is an April fools joke. besides hes working on a new CP episode and his website so wouldnt u think that he wouldnt have enough time to travel across the US.

Um, seriously, guys.
Have you EVER heard of April Fool's Day?

Ever?

You guys know its april 1st right? lol Nice one ross

... You guys are idiots.

It's fucking April Fools Day. No one would seriously announce something like this on April Fools Day.

I just now remember what day it is I bet you just pulling a April fools joke on us HA HA HA! I hope your joking that lest.

My god there's a lot of stupid people on the internet.