FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

Oh also, I was wondering why my comment never appeared! You sneaky bastard Ross. XD

Anyway good luck with the show!

Dude, Ross nice prank, i pretty much knew from you're history of this day, hahaha you sure got a lot of people and I had to say the vid was pretty believeable, unlike a certain halo video... but anyways, great work on CP and FM looking forward to new episodes as soon as you're ready to release them, keep up the great work!

and to everyone who didn't get the joke (especially those of you who have been fans for more than a year)

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!

Just making the comments an even number.

NO AHHH HELL NO my god stop acting like fly paper

nobody likes fly paper

A way to pick up the story...

Freeman got sleepy from the doritos and a nap and he was just dreaming

or

gman appears and now your in half life 2 and you could be like damn-it this guy a-freakin-gain

or

he could of thought about ways to go

or ... wait why the hell am i making up crap for you...

p.s. end it dont end it just do what you feel is right

pps you could also make it so hes now in civil protechtion and he could be like "opps wrong sieres"

FINAL NOTE how about portal

Final Note ps :please dont end it

FINAL final note do what you feel is the right thing for you

though it was an April fools joke he died perfectly.

You know what makes me laugh? That all these people are getting so pissed off that the ones who don't recognize the date are posting, and none of their commetns got through XD

Nice one, Scott =)

Great episode, by the way =D

Wow honestly, for a joke, this episode is actually pretty awesome, I love the ending thats just hilarious. What a perfect ending in this joke video. That gave me a great laugh, that'll be replaying in my head all night "Oh shit! Oh Shit! Oh SHIT! beeeeeeeep"

If Ross has a girlfriend, maybe she could do "Portal: Chell's Mind"

Lmao... your a legend!!! Keep up the good work, can't wait for episode 11

AHH! You almost got me man! Your good... YOUR GOOD! Keep up the series. It's very funny

I love how so many people freak out over the April Fool's jokes.
I liked last year's Halo machinima joke too. Nice sudden change of heart joke this year, the motorcycle thing might've given it away though.

ha.. I thought once it was real but it could not end like this can it???
I was really thinking he might do this but nope!

lol i know its late to post but you had me goin for a while... perfect wahy to go though...man... i better eat meh wheaties..XD funniest series ive seen in a long time.. FM and CP..
both bits of heaven..

No please no!!! All of my friends weren't to fond of half life, then I showed them all of your videos, and now they love it!! We watch them all the time, and constantly use the phrases through-out all of our chats. It'll not only break my heart, but the millions of other fans too!!! Please please please don't!!!

please please please PLEASE dont end it here!!!
keep going Freeman's Mind is sooooo good...i look forward to new episode all the time! This was an April Fools joke wasn't it?
PLEASE!

its a april fools joke everything he said was bogus i fell for it also hahahahahhahahhahahhahahaahhaahhahahaahahahahahahehdhhehehehehheheheeeh heh HA!!!!!!!!
dont ask

Nice April Fools Ross ;D
My friend told me about some funny blog about half life, when I was going on about yugioh abridged.. after 10mins of googling I finally found the ones she was talking about, and I simply love your HL videos keep up teh good works!

*subscribed 2 u 4 lyfe* Funny guy =]

i didn't even look at the date my heart sank so much... please don't let it be one of those double april fools jokes or something... like everything thinks the series ended but then they thought it was an april fools joke but it really ended... please. i love freeman's mind so much!