Last Game You Played

Wolfenstein: Old Blood

This game felt shorter than New Order but idk if it actually was.

Retired Forum Moderator

Wolfenstein: Old Blood

This game felt shorter than New Order but idk if it actually was.

Yeah, I have a similar experience with Chrono Trigger. I always think it's a really short JRPG, but playtime is usually around 20 hours.

OT: TF2

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Factorio

That moment when it takes all of this bullshit:

sP4W1QA.png

To make this bullshit:

gzEwJWz.png

This game is oddly addicting.

Retired Forum Moderator

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I would beat it tonight, but I have to get up early tomorrow (technically today, seeing as it's past midnight), so I'll save it for after work. Next paycheck I'mma get Prisoner of Azkaban, and replay that.

Titanfall 2.

I'm getting better at the multiplayer. All about that Hemlock. Also I managed to trade kills with someone after we each dropped our titan on top of the other.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 2:

Currently farming sunlight medals with rusted coins and the Covetous Golden Serpent +1 over at Tseldora Cove.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Titanfall 2.

The Volt smg is so god damned overpowered I almost feel bad for using it. Almost. The recoil of the others compared to this is inexcusably bad.

Also that one guy getting incomprehensibly mad at me for winning every close range encounter with melee was weird. You'd think after the 4th attempt failing with punching air he'd realize you actually have to have the reticle on the person you're trying to melee for it to land.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 2:

There is only two constants within this world. Gavlan wheel, Gavlan deal.

GTA 5

I love the setup to Blitz Play. First thing was the garbage truck, which thanks to the game being open world, there was one right next to the drop off zone. I also love how, even though you're restricted to a degree, you can pick your getaway car and the location for Franklin to pick up and leave (after you blow up the garbage truck). The fact that the character you chose to pick up the getaway vehicle to store will tell the others street where it's at. Not only that, but after completing a task, they will call the others to let them know it's done. The fact that Rockstar went the extra mile with the all the different voiced lines, and possibilities is just mind blowingly amazing. Any other game/company would have just glanced over that whole ordeal, or force you to be Franklin in picking up the getaway and control where you park it.

Overwatch Competitive with a friend.

Not only did I manage to work my way back up to diamond, but it was done with the weirdest mindset and setup. The whole time my friend was hoping we'd actually lose a lot because they wanted lower rank to play with a different friend but not willing to throw the match. We went 6-2 total; 3-0 as Lucio and Symmetra, 1-1 as Dva and Symmetra, and 2-1 as Torbjorn and Symmetra.

The reason the last combination is significant is because both the heroes are always told to switch off. No one ever wants to play with them, especially on attack. In the second win with that combination the people on our team were like "I don't understand? How?!" well here's how: Symmetra and Torbjorn = a possible 900 extra health amongst the team. That and a torbjorn who can land headshots kills better than most dps, as if targets with less than 191 hp die in one headshot. I can land headshots.

In the end that was the most fun I've ever had playing comp, even if the entire time people were mad at us. IDK why though, we won 75% of all matches.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 2:

Well guys I did it, I grinded for 20 sunlight medals, some Titanite and got my Sun Blade +10. The closest thing I'll be able to get to my beloved Baldur Side Sword from Dark Souls 1.

Except it's considerably shorter than the Baldur Side Sword. now if you'll excuse me I will now be attempting to resist the urge of eating my own face and/or intestines for all the grinding I went through for a shorter Baldur Side Sword, fucking hell.

Factorio

Oil technology (sort of) acquired. Not entirely sure how to use this efficiently.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

My biggest issue with the game is the lack of marketing. It was released like a week before E3 2016, without so much as a peep, and was completely overshadowed by everything else.

Also it, and the original Mirror's Edge, makes actual parkour look deadly scary. One slip up and you're falling multiple stories to your death.

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+

One of the new challenges made me lose a couple of sanity points, and not because it was hard...

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------