Last Game You Played

Hitman Absolution

Shaving Lenny mission (the part where you have to take down the three guards/companions).

First attempt:

Scouting the area, looking at possibilities. There could be a little accident with a gas pump, oh no a spillage everywhere. Oh well, someone will clean it up. I leave the area, and notice I can enter this building, sure I'm trespassing, but if I time this right, I'll have one less tar-oh hey, a cop's going somewhere alone. Time to be a cop now. But what's this? The target in this building noticed something, and is coming here to check things out? Quick grab that knife! Nothing suspicious here, just a cop checking this dead body out, and now there's two dead bodies. I'll just hide the evidence and no one else suspects a thing. Oh hey, this door leads outside on a balcony. Oh hey, another target is checking the spillage out, it would be a shame if somebody shot tha- holy shit! Multiple explosions, dead bodies everywhere, everyone's panicking, totally an accident. Alright, third target is in a different building, overlooking the chaos. Now's my chance to get him. When I enter, what looks to be an abandoned grocery store, there's an employee, telling me the place is closed (side note, I by this point I had changed into a car shop repair outfit, thought it would have been helpful in getting the last guy). Before I go upstairs to say hi to the last guy, I'm told I'm trespassing and the lady runs out before I can apologies, and she informs the cops, and now I'm being hunted for accidentally trespassing. They probably think I caused the explosion, even though there's no proof of that. I quickly kill the third target, and before I can make my leave I'm killed.

2nd attempt:

Slightly better, slightly more chaos, but better contained, just barely made it out of there alive. First guy I stealth killed, 2nd guy was supposed to be a stealth kill, but shit hit the fan fast, and multiple people died in a contained area. Similarly with the third guy, was taking down a non target near an inactive electric fence, when I was found out. Gun fight broke out, was trying to lure the third target to the now active electric fence, got two cops instead. Went in and killed the third in gunfire before the chaos broke out.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Toontown.

This is what teenagers enjoy, ladies and gentlemen.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Toontown.

This is what teenagers enjoy, ladies and gentlemen.

I thought Toontown went down

the name's riley

Path of Exile

I just traded 140 Chaos Orbs for a new bow. Anyone who knows this game will know just how hard it is to get 140 chaos. I had to sell an Exalted just to get that much. That being said I'm now capable of clearing content I could only dream of doing before.

For those wondering:

Chaos orb; roughly 1 in 6000 chance to drop

Exalted orb; roughly 1 in a trillion chance to drop

Retired Forum Moderator

Path of exile

another 60 chaos orbs later and I now get more damage and movement speed for killing groups of enemies rapidly. Chaos donations courtesy of my friend who kept sneakily dropping them in stacks of 10 going "praise gaben" <_<

Retired Forum Moderator

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

A bit late, but I finally got the game (again). Just like the movie, the PC game zooms by the plot (more or less)

OT: Prison Architect

CZdi2oY.png

Damn bisexual problems. XD Do I want to make a prison full of cute chicks? Or cute dudes? :I I don't know... I can't decide.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Path of Exile.

This game was a bitch and a half to me today. I ended up even further from the next level because of all the anvils.

On the plus side me and my friend did The Pale Council which is the coolest fight I've had in that game yet. It's essentially 4 bosses at the same time in a compact room and you can only hurt one at a time. three of them always have a barrier up at any one time and can't effectively attack you if you move away from them. Very mobile fight and was holding my breath almost the entire time.

Retired Forum Moderator

Prison Architect. Just spent an un-Godly amount of hours on making this prison.

SnO2daQ.png

rMwHlhZ.png

Apparently my workers have been at it for 12 days straight with no sleep. XD

Also, I'm $1,755,204 in debt.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Doing a stupid amount of grinding before the final boss gauntlet. Wouldn't be a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy game without one.

Undertale

I am replaying it for the sake of checking out the Russian translation people made. It's pretty good, but it does have some mistakes, and they did away with some of the jokes (mostly I can't blame them, because translating jokes, word plays and metaphors from English to Russian is pretty difficult)

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Kingdom Hearts 3D

I have two choices for the final boss gauntlet. Either level grind to extreme levels (probably to max). Or take one of my day offs, and dedicate it to beating the game. Either way, this is going to take a while.