Last Game You Played

I don't usually play horror games but I made an exception I guess.

Bendy and the Ink Machine. I don't like horror games at all, XD And I wasn't okay with things being there when I turned around. I hate it when that shit happens. Was actually kinda fun though, short but it's just chapter one I guess.

That's what the experts call the horror equivalent of a fart joke. But it does look promising, shame I most definitely can't run it. I guess it's okay since DuckDuckGo (yes I use it) popped up with some fan art and it's no long er scary.

On topic: Soldier of Fortune. Yeah, it's as gory as they say it is. And I love it.

Path of Exile.

Payed back my chaos orb debt, corrupted a Tabula Rosa and got a "skill gems have 95% mana multiplier" sold that for 10 chaos, and finally reached endgame content with my facebreaker build so everything has balanced out nicely.

Monster Hunter Generations.

Finally got a Circle Pad Pro (Don't have a New Nintendo 3DS yet - still only have the regular-sized 3DS), so now I can play Monster Hunter at length without my hands cramping up.

Currently farming the Shogun Ceanataur for that amazing armor set. The Expert skill looks so alluring, and having good Fire and Water resistance seems like a great idea. After I finish getting that armor, I might grind for the Malfestio armor set so I have a good set for Thunder resistance, and the Tenderizer skill seems absolutely OP. After that, I'll probably do the Urgent Quest for the Yian Garuga and get into 5-Star quests.

I haven't really been working on my HR at all, but I think after the Yian Garuga I'll just farm out the early online quests.

Watch_Dogs 2

During the Hume Sweet Hume mission, where you go break into someone's house to see if hacking Hume 2.0 is hackable or not, I notice they have a car parked in their house via a car elevator. I decide to trash the house buy remotely reversing the car. I even ended up trapping one of the Hume robots.

Path of exile.

First thing that happened today was have an Exalted orb drop. My friend was so mad that I got one before everyone else even though I'm the latest to start the new league. Then before I logged off to head to class, another Exalted orb dropped and now my friend is demanding I give him the first. -.-

Path of Exile

Traded those 2 exalts for a Taste of Hate flask. No regrets, this thing works amazingly with my build.

"Troll the Furries"

Basically, it's posting some art depicting domestic abuse and homophobia to a furry-oriented art website, sit back, and see what happens. I know, I'm a bad person and you probably shouldn't ever consider being friends with me.

The hell's wrong with you man? What did Furries do to deserve the shit you give them? Did they abuse you as a child or something? Jeeze man.

OT: Witcher 3

The hell's wrong with you man? What did Furries do to deserve the shit you give them? Did they abuse you as a child or something? Jeeze man.

OT: Witcher 3

I mean he said he was a bad person so I guess that's a reason. XD

Also I'm jealous of you being able to play The Witcher 3 lol.

OT: Cities: Skylines.

Watch_Dogs 2

I think I missed something, cause shit went bad for main character and co. Then he's like "Guys I don't have a plan to fix this shit, but I have a plan" then cut to us in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a party of sorts where gonna enter a hacking contest. Then some time later after hacking discount Google, there's a blue cat that randomly pops on screen, and does some random shit, including shitting.

Either the game explained these things and I wasn't paying much attention (happens) or the game just never (fully) explained.

I mean he said he was a bad person so I guess that's a reason. XD

Yeah, that's why. You could put me in a room and I'd end up causing the green apocalypse because I got into a pissing match over the Internet where we call each other names for an hour.

And also I've been far more annoyed with furries' behaviours than non-furries. Same reason I don't like the LGBT community, the loud ones are a little too loud and a little too numerous.

OT: Team Fortress 1.5, Casbah.

Yeah, that's why. You could put me in a room and I'd end up causing the green apocalypse because I got into a pissing match over the Internet where we call each other names for an hour.

And also I've been far more annoyed with furries' behaviours than non-furries. Same reason I don't like the LGBT community, the loud ones are a little too loud and a little too numerous.

I mean really, every community on the internet is going to be like that, no matter what kind of community it is. They all have a loud minority, but there are always good parts of a community, you just gotta look deep to find them. XD But the important thing is, you shouldn't judge an entire community based on the loud obnoxious people. If some lesbian furry comes up to you and starts shitting on you, you shouldn't then diss all other lesbians and furries. Not specifically targeting you or anything, just making some points.

But that's why I usually prefer to not ever get involved with fandoms or LGBT stuff like that, I just don't want to be labelled by others for things I haven't even done.

OT: Still Cities: Skylines.

I mean really, every community on the internet is going to be like that, no matter what kind of community it is. They all have a loud minority, but there are always good parts of a community, you just gotta look deep to find them. XD But the important thing is, you shouldn't judge an entire community based on the loud obnoxious people. If some lesbian furry comes up to you and starts shitting on you, you shouldn't then diss all other lesbians and furries. Not specifically targeting you or anything, just making some points.

But that's why I usually prefer to not ever get involved with fandoms or LGBT stuff like that, I just don't want to be labelled by others for things I haven't even done.

OT: Still Cities: Skylines.

>implying furries aren't homogeneously homosexual men

Just kidding, but it seems like I haven't seen a single reasonable furry yet. Whatever though, let's not talk about this on this topic.

SOT: How similar is it to Sim City? I heard it was really good and want to know if it lives up to the expectation. I like Sim City 2000 best, but it doesn't run for me on anything over XP, and Sim City 5 was a travesty.

>implying furries aren't homogeneously homosexual men

Just kidding, but it seems like I haven't seen a single reasonable furry yet. Whatever though, let's not talk about this on this topic.

SOT: How similar is it to Sim City? I heard it was really good and want to know if it lives up to the expectation. I like Sim City 2000 best, but it doesn't run for me on anything over XP, and Sim City 5 was a travesty.

lol Fair enough.

I haven't actually played Sim City so I can't say how similar/different it is. Quickly comparing the two on Steam though, it seems a lot of people prefer Cities: Skylines - although that is all just personal preference so whether you would like it or not is up to you.