Last Game You Played

Chrono Trigger Randomizer.

On my way to get the Masamune for Frog, the common encounter with Goblin/Ogan, the common drop was Stone Arms, and I kept on finding them in chests. After that dungeon, I had 11 of them, which sold for a pretty penny or two. Went to the distant past, got Ayla. She, like Crono, is OP as fuck, and like Crono, has one shitty stat. In Ayla's case, it's her MP. At level 18, she has 15 MP. However, her magic stat is 35. The randomizer made here a mage, with no MP. At least she has a high attack stat. I love how the randomizer made Crono, Marle, Ayla, and Robo the fast hard hitting characters. I was also able to get Crono's 2nd strongest weapon in the past.

To put things into perspective, stat wise, here's what each character's stats are supposed to be:

Crono:

level 18

HP: 307

MP: 42

Power: 28

Hit: 13

Magic: 12

Evade: 14

Stamina: 36

Magic Defense: 29

Speed: 12

Lucca:

Level 17

HP: 280

MP: 44

Power: 6

Hit: 14

Magic: 24

Evade: 12

Stamina: 18

Magic Defense: 33

Speed: 6

Robo:

Level 15

HP: 310

MP: 34

Power: 29

Hit: 12

Magic: 10

Evade: 10

Stamina: 33

Magic Defense: 17

Speed: 6

Ayla:

Level 18

HP: 335

MP: 38

Power: 35

Hit: 22

Magic: 8

Evade: 25

Stamina: 38

Magic Defense: 26

Speed: 13

Marle:

Level 17

HP: 256

Power: 6

Hit: 12

Magic: 22

Evade: 11

Stamina: 17

Magic Defense: 35

Speed: 8

Now what each one is:

Crono:

level 18

HP: 340

Power: 37

Hit: 14

Magic: 13

Evade: 10

Stamina: 37

Magic Defense: 37

Speed: 14

Lucca:

Level 17

HP: 176

MP: 38

Power: 18

Hit: 13

Magic: 10

Evade: 12

Stamina: 35

Magic Defense: 49

Speed: 5

Robo:

Level 15

HP: 322

MP: 39

Power: 28

Hit: 10

Magic: 7

Evade: 15

Stamina: 15

Magic Defense: 19

Speed: 9 (dash ring puts it at 12)

Ayla:

Level 18

HP: 298

MP: 15

Power: 34

Hit: 9

Magic: 25

Evade: 22

Stamina: 33

Magic Defense: 33

Speed: 13

Marle:

Level 17

HP: 230

Power: 30

Hit: 24

Magic: 21

Evade: 17

Stamina: 34

Magic Defense: 37

Speed: 12

Path of Exile.

Got my Xoph's Blood pendant. Had to get a little creative with up-trading my currency to chaos orbs and then exalt just to buy the base pendant(Xoph's Blood needs 2 pieces: Xoph's heart pendant and Xoph's Blessing. I had the blessing already). Lemme tell you, wading through all the afker's, bot traders with faulty bots, and russian currency horders just to get 2 god damned exalt orbs is far more work than it should be. took me 3 hours to get a reply from someone who was real and actually willing to trade.

Finally getting my last BiS sure felt good. I just have one final step to reaching my full potential but that's gonna be the hardest yet. Well not hardest, but most time consuming. 1500 orbs of fusing is not something you get quickly.

Skyrim.

This is the preview picture you get from a save from the Extended edition:

a4y9tcp.jpg

I didn't even try loading it. XD I'm terrified of what it might do. At best it'll say; "this save is corrupted". At worst, it's going to look like an epileptic's hell and my laptop's going to french itself.

Final Fantasy 3

Finally defeated Salamander, got the 2nd set of classes, kept Black Mage and White Mage. Changed Warrior to Knight, and Thief to Archer. Then the plot was like "I'm not saying you're going to need a Scholar but..." So I reluctantly changed Archer to Scholar.

Modded Skyrim. Got a bunch of survival based mods and stuff. :) Certainly makes things a bit more interesting, challenging in a way I like too.

Path of exile.

Tried out the Hall of Grandmasters, a pve challenge with pvp stat scaling. Every encounter there is 5 unique enemies designed from characters of players who purchased the Grandmaster supporter pack. I was only able to complete 1 of the 4 halls before I ran out of portals. In the middle of the second hall I found someone using a cyclone build except with energy shield and what I'm assuming was lifesteal converted to energy shield because I couldn't hurt him. Literally at all. His energy shield didn't move at all so I was forced into a slow, frustrating death.

If you don't have it yet, you should totes get Frostfall mod.

2EFJ_bwIKHQ

OT: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

You should ALSO get any mod that removes level scaling, which definitely adds to the whole survival experience by making some areas of the game extremely dangerous to go to

also iNeed, obviously

So apparently there's a mobile Bethesda Pinball game. Free to play model. It's alright. I'm enjoying it because I like pinball.

@Psychotic/Username: Oh yeah, I've got Frostfall and some other mods such as Wet and Cold, Realistic Capacity, other good stuff.

I dunno about removing level scaling though. I want a challenge but I don't like challenges combat wise. I like challenge in the planning ahead of things - how much food I'm going to need, if there'll be a river on my way to where I need to go, shelter, wood, etc. Combat is just woosh woosh stab and if I can't woosh woosh stab then I fucking run. XD That's just meh to me. (And if there is some actual strategy to the combat, then I don't fuckin know what it is lol) And besides, I like the satisfaction of being able to one-shot most guys.

It's interesting though how much stuff I leave behind in places now. If It's not immediately useful to me, I just don't take it. XD I have shit all carry capacity. Good.