174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

IT IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS! But it's so awesome, Guys from 13 to 35 (a little creepy at that age) love it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You should really try it. It's amazing in every aspect. This is essentially what happened to me. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsxs9WlyQsNPWtY-QokhZVp-ENetC2rCoC-oMKWxhOEOcPWwSN

Same here, at first i was like: It originated on 4chan, this CAN'T be good. 2days later i got done watching 8,5hours of MLP.

I saw a server on TF2 called Ponyville, and what was intended as an all nighter of guts and gore ended up being a night of me hunting through On Demand and Youtube to watch more.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

In all seriousness.

The thing is that people instantly claim that the show is stupid because its target audience is young girls. People are just so obsessed with being "mature" that they don't realize that there is absolutely nothing from with acting/being/feeling immature once in a while. Many people are just afraid of what other people would think of them when they found out that they watched MLP.

But who are they to decide what i am allowed to watch?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You should really try it. It's amazing in every aspect. This is essentially what happened to me. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsxs9WlyQsNPWtY-QokhZVp-ENetC2rCoC-oMKWxhOEOcPWwSN

Same here, at first i was like: It originated on 4chan, this CAN'T be good. 2days later i got done watching 8,5hours of MLP.

I saw a server on TF2 called Ponyville, and what was intended as an all nighter of guts and gore ended up being a night of me hunting through On Demand and Youtube to watch more.

I totally play on that server, everytime i play TF2 :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In all seriousness.

The thing is that people instantly claim that the show is stupid because its target audience is young girls. People are just so obsessed with being "mature" that they don't realize that there is absolutely nothing from with acting/being/feeling immature once in a while. Many people are just afraid of what other people would think of them when they found out that they watched MLP.

But who are they to decide what i am allowed to watch?

Tag Team says:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL6o4D-5KXoqbVwCd2WbTSHxIYbzt4pnUA1c6E-HFdMS4SgRAS

Even the names sound like there for little girls

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

ARGH! They ARE for little girls!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Even the names sound like there for little girls

Nothing IS FOR little girls. Just as much as the color pink is not for girls, or the color blue for boys. Or gaming is for boys and shopping is for girls. These are stereotypes, nothing you should take anything from. Girls are the targeted audience, but that doesn't mean males of any age are not able to enjoy it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why watch it!

Someone explain....

/sigh

Why do you care? If you dislike it, why would you need a reason to watch it? Chances are you aren't going to watch it. As soon as someone gives you their honest opinion, you're just going to dismiss it and ask the same question again.

I didn't think I'd dislike it. I didn't know if I'd like it. As most of the top comments for the first 2 episodes go, "WHY THE HELL AM I WATCHING THIS!?"

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I just want to know

Why watch it!

Someone explain....

That differs from person to person. It is just an opinion, some people like it, some don't. It is the same as some people like Grey's anatomy and others think that Scrubs is better.

I watch mainly because of 3things:

-The animation. I know it is nothing SPECTACULAR but here on TV i get for the majority only get OLD cartoons, which all seem more like slideshows. I really enjoy watching the fluid animations, it makes it look so much more alive.

-The humor. I think the shows just has a very random humor which i really like. Which is why i think it also became so popular with frequent internet users, we just love random humor.

-The theme(not the theme song, but the overall setting of the show). It is a very uplifting and happy theme. Unlike many other "mature" shows that you see on television that are usually more dark(almost depressing). They are most of the time more serious, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But it is just nice to watch a show that just cheers you up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It dosn't cheer me up

I like it for the drawing style. Dunno why, but I do.

I like it because of, like Kirkreng said, the theme being all happy and stuff (though Pinkie Pie irritates the shit out of me sometimes.)

And I like it because of how adorable it can be:

hMCW5wvg4lU

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I like it because of, like Kirkreng said, the theme being all happy and stuff (though Pinkie Pie irritates the shit out of me sometimes.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMCW5wvg4lU

When you use the youtube tags only paste the video id. So only this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMCW5wvg4lU

Anyway, it does remind me a lot of these flash films on newgrounds.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iPad says no to video and refuses to show the video

Squee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMCW5wvg4lU

When you use the youtube tags only paste the video id. So only this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMCW5wvg4lU

Anyway, it does remind me a lot of these flash films on newgrounds.

That's why it's screwed up. Thnx.

Link does not work

Same with video