174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Insanity, Yes. All the mane Characters have a psychotic breakdown in the first season.

I like it, example please? :P

Pinkie Pie thinks her friends are avoiding her because they hate her and her parties. So she makes replacements of them that range from a pile of rocks to a bag of turnips that she gives personalities to that try to convince her to give up on her "Old" friends.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

A good method of characterizing someone is showing how they respond to stress.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Oh, and the pile of rocks is named "Rocky" and has what I think is a "Joosey" accent. It took me a few days to really figure that one out.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Rainbow Dash goes into shock before a Flying competition because she thinks she will fail. Twilight goes into a panic when the town is being eaten by parasprites and tries to get everypony to build an exact copy of the town somewhere else so the Princess wouldn't find out, in less than a minute. Fluttershy goes into a fit of homicidal rage at The Grand Galloping Gala after the she fails to get close to any of the animals in the garden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0 Rarity goes into a rather melodramatic depression after her dresses are criticized by a influential critic. Applejack goes crazy from sleep deprivation while she works on her farm. Oh and even Spike goes into a depressed state and runs away because he thinks Twilight doesn't love him anymore.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Indeed.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

ab52v.png

This.

That makes you a brony... XD

I know, i am a brony.

Oh, I didn't know that... :lol:

I didn't find my inner brony until like a week ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯