174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I feel like I'm starting to get a reputation as an angry person, especially when I play TF2. I just get frustrated so easily because I'm getting killed without a chance to do anything and stuff like that. It's starting to eat on me that my frustration gets the better of me. What do?

(not really pony related, but I figured I'd post here since you guys are all friendly with me and know me the best out of others on this forum.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You seem more like a mix between Rainbow and Twilight to me. You get the coolness from RD, but mellowed out by Twilight's patient intelligence.

tP6-iQ2IBiI

especially when I play TF2. I just get frustrated so easily because I'm getting killed without a chance to do anything and stuff like that.

I have that same problem, and not just in TF2. Usually I change my tactics, and if that doesn't work, and it's the same person that's killing me, then I report them for possible hacks. Either way, I leave the server, and find a different one. If the same crap is still happening, I just leave the game, cool down, watch tv, read a book, play a different game or whatever.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My friend just had all her contacts renamed by another friend. She texted me and asked who I was.

Apparently I was under the name Fluttershy. I think Pinkie would have been more appropriate.

You seem more like a mix between Rainbow and Twilight to me. You get the coolness from RD, but mellowed out by Twilight's patient intelligence.

On the internet, yes, because I have time to think about things before I respond. IRL, at least with those friends, I get pretty crazy. But yeah, I get Twilight, though the RD comparison makes no sense to me.

Your avatar just has that certain swag.

@Foal

Stop playing for a while. Pretty easy solution and not at all permanent.

@PsychoNinja

Hmmm...probably Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, but mostly RD. I say that because you can be silly like Pinkie, but at more times you've been pretty cool about stuff on the forums - or chillaxed, as the dumbs say.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Why can't we all just be ourselves?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

323479__safe_humanized_animated_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_equestria-girls_dancing.gif

Yeah, you flap those wings, Scoot.

The Apple-Thrust, The Scootaloo Dance, and the Sweetie Dump all at once?! UNIVERSAL IMPLOSION!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Wet Mane Big Macintosh

wet_mane_big_macintosh_by_anarchemitis-d63xzj2.png

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

HoFmdIZPdbY

Maybe because its 1 am, or that I've been worked harder than a rented mule every day for the past 2 weeks but that made compleat cense to me and I find the narrative compelling and the story very well executed

non-euclidean fuck machine

HEY GUYS

EQUESTRIA GIRLS SUCKS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS

QNuFqaWFfCk

Nope it's still shit. They could have done something new and interesting but no it's the high school drama win the dance stuff that has been made over and over agen. I will admit it might not be bad, maybe good or even great. But no mater what it ends up being it won't be as good as it could have been.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Is it wrong that their designs have grown on me?

pUz2nK8ZOZo

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA