174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

dude if i was the bitter type, i would've used my 23 rep points on your negative button, you really should've Pm'ed me about it saying "hey, i'm honestly not twilight sparkle", instead of insulting me by making a Rage comic, then to add even more insult: negative repping me.

oh, and how are you getting offended? you made an alternate account like two weeks ago to be a troll remember? so why wouldn't i think you made this one as well? so yea, okay, you didn't make this one, you could've handled it a hell of a lot better...

dude if i was the bitter type, i would've used my 23 rep points on your negative button, you really should've Pm'ed me about it saying "hey, i'm honestly not twilight sparkle", instead of insulting me by making a Rage comic, then to add even more insult: negative repping me.

oh, and how are you getting offended? you made an alternate account like two weeks ago to be a troll remember? so why wouldn't i think you made this one as well? so yea, okay, you didn't make this one, you could've handled it a hell of a lot better...

u_mad.gif

Also, You should have looked at the active members; Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash.

Her and I were on at the same time, I can't do that with just one browser.

Also known as "Username"

no, actually i'm not mad at all, i was just saying you could've handled it better....besides if i was really that mad, i would've -repped you as well...

and no, i didn't look at the active members. so whatever, my mistake.

so yea, because i don't want a flame war can we steer back on topic now?

WE NEED JUST 1 MORE PONY!

Rainbow Dash - Username

Rarity - Blightmare

Pinkie Pie - Kaweebo

Fluttershy - Forgot his old username

Twilight Sparkle - Katie (no previous username)

All we need is Applejack! :D

O.k. now I'm getting mad.

Hero-worship will only get you so far Scootaloo...

(I'm now calling Username Scootaloo)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

If I ever, as ABG put it, "ponied up" and became a Brony, I'd gladly change my name to Applejack.

I'd also gladly eat my hat and watch pigs fly.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Rainbow Dash - Username

Rarity - Blightmare

Pinkie Pie - Kaweebo

O.k. now I'm getting mad.

Hero-worship will only get you so far Scootaloo...

(I'm now calling Username Scootaloo)

Or I could just change my name/avatar to Scootaloo.

But in that case; I would have to put a request for a name change to "Chicken"

Rather than complain about the others that are changing their names to their favorite FiM character, Just accept it and move on. HOLY SH*T THAT'S AN EXCELLENT IDEA! HOW DID YOU NOT THINK OF THIS?

Also known as "Username"

So much butt hurt right now. Totally not the brony way at all.

A mod already confirmed via steam that the IP's are different so that settles it once and for all. Move on and get over it. -.- if you can't, there's PM to keep drama out of the forum.

SO ANYWAYS! Season 2 in less than 2 days. ARE YOU READY?!

edit:

20110831.gif

is... is Rayne Summers a brony?

Retired Forum Moderator

Rainbow Dash - Username

Rarity - Blightmare

Pinkie Pie - Kaweebo

...Well. I am from the South. But then I consider the fact that I'd be giving up my unique name I've had since "Internet birth" for a reference to a show about magical ponies. Tough call.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

My excitement is trumped only by the fact that my family just might be getting a new kitten.

Also, be honest with me, would I make a good Applejack?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

My excitement is trumped only by the fact that my family just might be getting a new kitten.

Also, be honest with me, would I make a good Applejack?

As long as you're honest (and like apples) you'll be a good Applejack. You couldn't represent one of the main characters any worse than some of them already are. (Not mentioning any names. umad? :twisted: )
Also, You should have looked at the active members; Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash.

Her and I were on at the same time, I can't do that with just one browser.

The active members are based of users active within the last 5 minutes. It's quite possible to log-out and log-in within 5 minutes. :|

peerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressure

you should make a custom pony and post it here(look at the last page) :D:lol:

peerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressure