1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Dat self-insert...

I'm also in the process of writing a fanfiction. Except it's more of an experiment for me. I'm trying this really weird style of writing...

I put a half page prologue on my DA(it's the only thing on there :P) I already posted on here about it... but I'm pretty sure everyone just ignored it. Can't tell you about my pony though... As I haven't even revealed much about him yet.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

wCYs4zo3Q8I

Also, I'm done chapter 2. Chapter 3 is a really important part, so:

rw8Z6SIfI9M

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Anyway, I feel like I'm getting too into this show. I love it so much, but I get really involved in things like this often. I dunno what to do. I don't wanna take a break but I don't want to be driven into solitary confinement by my addiction. Oh well.

Edit: Heads up, the fanfic is going to have two alternative plotlines. I just couldn't be decisive enough on who the love interest for the MC should be, so I'm gonna do a plot for both. (Twice the work, YAY!)

You're free to guess who the two love interests will be (I think it's pretty obvious)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well, i think it is still 2 weeks or so until the next episode. Just stay away from it until then. That way you have a little break and when you finally get to see the new episode it will be so much sweeter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, i think it is still 2 weeks or so until the next episode. Just stay away from it until then. That way you have a little break and when you finally get to see the new episode it will be so much sweeter.

Meh, I've got a fanfic to write and I want to get through all the introductory crap so I can get to the good part before I do anything else. Meanwhile, if you like reading fanfics, check out these. I REALLY liked them, especially the Dashy one.

http://m.fanfiction.net/u/2963115/

I did once stumble across a Fanfic about Gilda called "Heart of Gold" was quite a good read, and made Gilda less of a bad guy by giving reason for her action.

Retired Forum Moderator

Left or Right. Your answers are important and the first one gets plus rep.

Pinkie Pie:

too_slow_joe_transforming_mug-p1680612149935136922l9gv_400.jpg

And Rarity, you and only you can find out what that meant by checking the rep thingy. I don't mind if you tell the others, but I'm not.

And yes Flutterwonder is pretty awesome. I never liked that the lyrics can't be understood. I can only make out "Deep why the Wonder"