• I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Well that was an awesome episode. XD

"let us never speak of this again."

The streaming for me was HORRIBLE

It kept freezing every 30 seconds, I missed the entire ending because my browser stopped responding...

Though I'm pretty sure Celestia didn't say anything, just the mane 6 walking down a red carpet, am I correct?

I started to panic trying to find streaming sites when I barely noticed it was 8, so I missed some of the beginning as well.

Also known as "Username"

Because Alpha insists that even the tiniest, slightest, non-story important gag is spoiler material, I'm forced to put this in spoiler tags.

T8wO4m8jpoQ

Retired Forum Moderator

Because Alpha insists that even the tiniest, slightest, non-story important gag is spoiler material, I'm forced to put this in spoiler tags.

T8wO4m8jpoQ

I don't want to see ANY of the new episode until I've seen it!!! Is that so much to ask? :evil:

Then go see it. Its already 720p without ads on YT.

T8wO4m8jpoQ

I almost fell of my chair laughing when i saw that(i have a wobly chair).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It appears that for me, this thread will be entirely related to the new episode every saturday for several months, and thus in all likelihood I won't care about this thread until monday next (ad mense until maybe some time next year).

This is also to reiterate I am not going to be watching any of season 2 until a nominal amount of episodes have been released.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I don't get why everyone has such problems with the stream. Works perfectly for me.

Funniest episode.

Who would have guessed that Discord would turn Pinkie Pie into Francis from L4D?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I don't get why everyone has such problems with the stream. Works perfectly for me.

Funniest episode.

Who would have guessed that Discord would turn Pinkie Pie into Francis from L4D?

I just don't watch it because of the bad quality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Discord is fucking awesome:

What does he do when he has a glass of chocolate milk? He drinks the glass and tosses away the solidified milk. And it explodes!

He's like the internet personified!

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

That very though passed through my mind as well. XD

I gotta say, as bizarre as that world is, I wouldn't mind a day in it. Though I could do without those creepy fucking bunny strider things.

Retired Forum Moderator

That very though passed through my mind as well. XD

I gotta say, as bizarre as that world is, I wouldn't mind a day in it. Though I could do without those creepy fucking bunny strider things.

They're not bunnystriders until they have penis cannons

Also known as "Username"

Discord is an awesome villain(at least for ponies ^^). But I am happy the first 2 episodes are over because now the "normal" episodes begin, which I find to be funnier than the first 2.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If what Axeldeath was telling me is right, there's gonna be a 1 week break before they resume. And a new theme song apparently. Whether or not this is true.... well, we'll see.

Retired Forum Moderator