174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Personally, I love the first two episodes of both seasons the most. They have more of a plot and serious consequences in the story.

edit: Holy moley I was ninja'd TWICE.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm amazed no one has called Sweetie Bell a dictionary yet.

Also they're not Bunnystriders... They're Slenderbunnies.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Brilliant season 2 premiere! It was awesome. It reminded me of those Fairly Odd Parents episodes where Timmy got that rule-free wish cupcake and his teacher took over the world. I remember thinking how impressive of an animation job that was.

This time, I was patient enough to wait for a 1080p upload on Youtube. You know what I did this time? I downloaded that bitch, put it on my Apple TV so I could watch it on my 70-foot projector screen and I invited a fellow pony over to watch it: it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. That is the only way to watch ponies, and that's how I'll be watching them from now on.

(not really a spoiler, but just to be on the safe side)

Shame...I was hoping that when Twilight was cursed into betraying her element, she'd wear a lab coat while holding a physics textbook in one hoof and a copy of Atlas Shrugged in the other.

(This is probably a spoiler. More so than the first one)

I can't stop laughing at Princess Celestia. Where the FUCK was she for the entire debacle with Discord?

And how does she reward the ponies for saving Equestria for the second time? She gets a new window installed in her palace.

I did not like how they beat Discord; he just sit there and took it! There was no fighting back! I guess they have to beat him SOMEHOW and they were running out of time.

Also, did this episode contradict the first MLP episode? There was so much emphasis on finding the necklaces i.e. they NEEDED them to beat Discord. I thought the moral of the first pony episode was that they beat Nightmare Moon, not with physical objects, but with the power of friendship.

Hey, how many of you guys are still "in the stable" IRL? i.e. how many of you guys are still keeping your love for ponies secret from your friends and family?

WHEN "In the stable" BECOMES PART OF THE PONY GLOSSARY, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

I've was never in the stable. Once I got really into the show, I told everyone how good it is. I'm not going to pretend something isn't fun or enjoyable just for the sake of not looking silly; besides, there's nothing shameful about ponies.

I'm not really in the stable, I just don't go around announcing it to everyone. If someone asks me I'll answer, but otherwise I don't think any one cares :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never really keep my bronyism a secret

On the Internet, the first thing people should know about me is that I'm a brony.

IRL, I'm not a "Stable" brony, I don't normally mind people questioning my sexuality, but I don't just go around telling people "HEY! YOU SHOULD GO WATCH PONIES!" "HEY! I LIKE PONIES!" "HEY! PONIES ARE AWESOME!" "RAINBOW DASH IS BEST PONY!"

I'll normally just answer if someone asks...

Of course, the worst one could do to me is physical violence, and if you resort to physical violence over one's opinion, you need some love and toleration.

I don't normally mind any physical, emotional, or mental violence, however.

Also known as "Username"

You spammed poniesponiesponies over and over. :P But it doesn't really matter to me considering I'm already a brony.

I did it for the lols.

[AF]Kaweebo: Pony

[AF] Rainbow Dash: *pony spam*

[AF]Kaweebo: ...err

[AF] Rainbow Dash: *pony spam, immediately after his reply, about 0.2 seconds afterwards.

[AF]Kaweebo: But i-

[AF] Rainbow Dash: *Again, immediate pony spam*

[AF]Kaweebo: I just-

[AF] Rainbow Dash: *Again...*

I loved that. XD

Anyway, I don't normally spam people with ponies unless they're a brony, and It's necessary.

And I said IRL I don't go shoving ponies in people's faces.

Also known as "Username"

I did not like how they beat Discord; he just sit there and took it! There was no fighting back! I guess they have to beat him SOMEHOW and they were running out of time.

Also, did this episode contradict the first MLP episode? There was so much emphasis on finding the necklaces i.e. they NEEDED them to beat Discord. I thought the moral of the first pony episode was that they beat Nightmare Moon, not with physical objects, but with the power of friendship.

To be fair,

they didn't work until Twilight brought back their friendship showing that simply slapping them on wont work.

3D Season 2 Animation

g2EzKxmDZ6o

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.