174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd rather be a smartass by way of detailing a tangent than recognizing a reference (or inferrments thereof) which would leave me with a guilty conscience or sullen memory.

And while I'm still thinking about it, yard saws are exactly as cool as you imagine them to be, since they're about the same size as the blades in the TF2 map Sawmill. Also, it would take an incredible amount of effort to cause a cut injury with a concrete saw. Moving on

How many members are there in the Wonderbolts?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'd rather be a smartass by way of detailing a tangent than recognizing a reference (or inferrments thereof) which would leave me with a guilty conscience or sullen memory.

And while I'm still thinking about it, yard saws are exactly as cool as you imagine them to be, since they're about the same size as the blades in the TF2 map Sawmill. Also, it would take an incredible amount of effort to cause a cut injury with a concrete saw. Moving on

How many members are there in the Wonderbolts?

There are 3 Wonderbolts:

Soarin

Spitfire

and the final one is unnamed.

Also known as "Username"

I came at you, Dashy. Look what you made me do:

11639%20-%20Cupcakes%20artist%3Acartoonlion%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash.png

Oh, Dashy. You wur wong. Is 7 Wonderbolts. Lookee what I finded:

4e84f6fa658c7992b5e4d6f886e1fd96.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Counter-counterargument: I filled the cupcake hat with cards that had your name written on them, so Pinkie had no choice.

Also, I found this funny and perversely cute :)

52256%20-%20applejack%20artist%3ANiban-Destikim%20comic%20dress%20family_guy%20gala%20kissing%20lesbian%20parody%20punch%20rainbow_dash%20spitfire.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Counter-counterargument: I filled the cupcake hat with cards that had your name written on them, so Pinkie had no choice.

Counter-Counter-Counterargument: Your Counter-Counterargument made no sense.

Also, I found this funny and perversely cute :)

52256%20-%20applejack%20artist%3ANiban-Destikim%20comic%20dress%20family_guy%20gala%20kissing%20lesbian%20parody%20punch%20rainbow_dash%20spitfire.jpg

rainbow_dash_laughing.gif

Also known as "Username"

Unless one had a preference for Tabasco sauce, methinks that rainbow cupcake would be unappealing.

Hey. I know you like letting people know who you're responding to and all, and that's fine. But can you please remove the fucking tags from images when you make a quote? It causes unnecessary scrolling and looks repetitious. But yes, "lol" indeed good man.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

It's funny because it infers that Rainbow Dash has homosexual tendencies and Applejack's desire for success by any means necessary knows no bounds, and is better than most people I know at gay chicken.

Wait why are we talking about this?

Shouldn't we be talking about fabulous dresses and apples?

Hmmm.... I am amused/shocked/confused at the fact that this thread is becoming sexually oriented...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."