What would you do if...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You laugh now, but wait until I roll up in a tank threatening you with some unwinnable scenarios if you don't be nice to people. (I would do that too, just to make people go "WTF?")

The mere thought of you getting that far amuses me. :D

If all forms of electronics disappeared, and you were the only one to remember their existence?

Cry.

If you were the opposite gender?

Do you mean gender, or sex? They are very, very, VERY much not the same thing.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Do you mean gender, or sex? They are very, very, VERY much not the same thing.

Quit trying to kill the thread.

If you were the opposite gender?

Have a lot of fun finding out about my new body's features.

If every time you tried to find some peace & quiet, or some alone time, you ended up getting loads of people swarming you and trying to get you to do something for them?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Quit trying to kill the thread.

That was a legitimate question. Gender is 100% mental. Only sex is physical.

If every time you tried to find some peace & quiet, or some alone time, you ended up getting loads of people swarming you and trying to get you to do something for them?

I am already there.

If you had immense disposable income, so much that if you waited one week you'd have so much that no matter how much you gave away you could never hurt your standard of living at all? (By the way, hundreds of thousands of people in the world have that much income and just sit on it.)

Gender is 100% mental. Only sex is physical.

Don't bring that argument into this thread... Take it back to the sexuality thread.

It doesn't really matter if the word has two meanings, pick one definition of what you think it means, and answer it... Or answer for both definitions...

If you had immense disposable income, so much that if you waited one week you'd have so much that no matter how much you gave away you could never hurt your standard of living at all?

Buy the Caribbean islands, and found a city named "The Pirate Bay"... It would house a Google server and data storage facility, and a full dedicated server for TPB. We would have no extradition for piracy crimes, and the laws would be very lax. Freedom would reign, and I would pay for full fiber-to-home internet infrastructure, as well as a dedicated series of thorium reactors for power. Initial housing would be fairly simple, three shipping containers sitting side by side, welded together, adjoining walls removed, wall-mounted high-efficiency AC units installed, sewage installed, and electrical conduit installed. Would also have an airport, and free travel for initial immigration of smart people to the town. Would also purchase old military hardware, like planes and boats.

That is all the more I plan on putting in this thread, as the full in-detail description of everything would take more space than I'm allowed in this post.

If I actually made it to that point and built the island with very lax laws about anything that didn't violate privacy in the home, or cause personal harm/death, if I made the offer to you for free immigration?

That was a legitimate question. Gender is 100% mental. Only sex is physical.

Ah. Sex then.

If I actually made it to that point and built the island with very lax laws about anything that didn't violate privacy in the home, or cause personal harm/death, if I made the offer to you for free immigration?

Politely refuse.

If you were stuck on an island with cannibals?

What's this? BTGBullseye being like Seattleite, and Seattleite being like BTGBullseye? Anywho...

Pretend I was a cannibal so I wouldn't get eaten (first).

What would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What's this? BTGBullseye being like Seattleite, and Seattleite being like BTGBullseye? Anywho...

That is not what's going on, and I take offence to that.

As for your question, I'd spend my last day trying to make some sort of impact on the world. I don't know how. Probably try to assassinate the Koch brothers or something.

What would you do if you were reincarnated whenever you died, with all memories intact. (And no concept of "karma", by the way. Totally random rebirth.)

You created a fate worse than death. I'd constantly kill myself to end the cycle, only to be reincarnated each time, never able to truly die. It would be a living hell for which I can find no easy equal.

If you had all the powers of Superman?

That is not what's going on, and I take offence to that.

As do I. Also, you spelled offense wrong.

If you had all the powers of Superman?

Fly around tickling every child I could find, then make that island paradise from my previous questions.

If I walked up to you, gun in hand, looking like I came through a war zone, and said "come with me if you want to live"?

As do I. Also, you spelled offense wrong.

Oh joy, another STUPID yank who doesn't know how to spell and insults people for spelling things right.

Moving on with the game:

Wonder how that was possible considering that ebola is infectious, NOT contagious.

If you had to argue with somebody so incredibly stupid and willfully ignorant that it always goes about as well as playing chess with a pidgeon? (In other words, if you had to do what I always get stuck doing?)

*Ahem* Actually, BTG is right, and you misspelled "pigeon" twice. Once here, and in the Ban game. Anywho,

I would not argue with that person (even if they are right at times).

If you saw a $20 bill (or the equivalent currency from where you live) on the ground?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

*Ahem* Actually, BTG is right

No, BTG is wrong, and I can prove it. And I should not have to link to a dictionary to prove that I spelled a fucking word right, but here I go.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/offence

American spellings are not the "correct" spellings and you don't get to force them on people.

If you saw a $20 bill (or the equivalent currency from where you live) on the ground?

I would take it. What kind of question is that?

If your home country, already not a very bright place, kept getting dumber at a disquieting pace and trying to force their stupidity upon you?

No, BTG is wrong, and I can prove it. And I should not have to link to a dictionary to prove that I spelled a fucking word right, but here I go.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/offence

American spellings are not the "correct" spellings and you don't get to force them on people.

Actually, you are wrong with this comment, previously you misinterpreted the comment as a serious statement directed as an insult. It was a comment originally intended to introduce a little humor to the conversation at your expense.

The reasons you are wrong in this comment:

Variant of offense.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/offense

http://grammarist.com/spelling/offence-offense/

Both spellings arose around the same time, in the same area... Neither are "American" in origin, and therefore neither are American.

If your home country, already not a very bright place, kept getting dumber at a disquieting pace and trying to force their stupidity upon you?

Why are you asking this like it's hypothetical? I already have to find ways to ignore or humor the stupid for my job... When I'm not at work I either ignore or try to correct the stupid that I come across.

If you had the ability to control gravity in a 50 yard radius around you, but any change would affect the entire area and you with it?

Both spellings arose around the same time, in the same area... Neither are "American" in origin, and therefore neither are American.

The same is true of grey and gray, and yet we all know which side of the pond each is used on. One was retained chiefly in the US and one chiefly in the UK. And I happen to be using the one retained in the UK, rather than the one retained in the US. Using "American" as a shorthand for "the version of the word most yanks use and most limeys don't" is acceptable in either instance.

Moving on from the English or English-English debate and going back to the game... I don't see much use for that kind of gravity control, but since I'd know the changes are coming and nobody else would I would likely use them to gain an edge in self-defence scenarios and otherwise leave it alone. Maybe think of a prank or two it would be useful for.

If each night's dream was a lifetime long, and you could control what the dream would be before you went to sleep? (No control once asleep.)

Ooooooo... I get close to this every 5th to 7th dream I have... You have no idea how many thousands of ideas I have already spent on these types of dream, and how many millions more ideas arose from their ashes... There's just way too much I would do with this ability to list here, including, but not limited to, experiencing time inside out again. (that was a fun one, I could repeat it -^6 [a number that only existed in that dream, comparable in most respect to infinite infinities in this universe] times, and never get enough)

If the Tower of Babel effect occurred, and no two humans could communicate in the same language? (spoken, written, or sign-language, possibly even to a small extent mathematics)

I don't know. I wouldn't be able to communicate with anybody since I'd have to know a new language every time I tried! I guess I'd lose it.

If all your electronic devices attacked you?

Well, I already feel like that, so I'd treat them with the same aggression I'm treating them with now.

If you hit your head a couple times (like I just did) and felt absolutely tanked for a couple hours?