What would you do if...

Firefly. Not even a second guess for that one.

If you could choose to be wealthy, but it would mean that you would be drinking food for the rest of your life?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Would turn it down. Not worth it.

If you were forced to be an advisor to Hitler from 1933 to his death (keep in mind that you can't harm him, unfortunately)?

Advise him in such a way that everything would end up exactly the way they did in this timeline, if I couldn't make him a good guy that is.

If you had to choose a single currently existing weapon for use to defend yourself against a determined police assault?

Advise him in such a way that everything would end up exactly the way they did in this timeline, if I couldn't make him a good guy that is.

If anything you should have told him "enact Operation Sealion!" and watch the absolutely biblical disaster happen.

If you had to choose a single currently existing weapon for use to defend yourself against a determined police assault?

A MOAB.

If you were naked in the streets of Vienna?

Uh, die probably. Too far from anyone to know I'm there, too cold to survive, so yeah.

Having your tongue chopped off, or all your fingers?

tongue, I won't shy away from the really cheap food if I cant taste it.

If PETA wins, and meat, pets, and animal testing becomes as contraband as cannibalism?

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Become a cannibal. I will never stop eating meat.

If someone had a gun to your head, and demanded that you take off all your clothes, and shove your entire fist into your mouth?

Plant it.

If you could make all pollution disappear over the entire planet permanently, but you would be physically tortured for years for doing so?

Do it anyway. I am not incapable of self-sacrifice.

If you lost all channels that showed any show but 1980s sitcoms? (Different Strokes, Growing Pains, Golden Girls, etcetera.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Continue as normal. I don't watch TV anyways. (Netflix and Torrents are free, and much better quality)

If you could be rich, but in doing so become mentally incapable of running a computer, playing video games, driving, playing card/board games, or playing sports? (not saying you'd lose intelligence, just permanently be incapable of successfully performing any action related to them)

Put them in Obama's 'home'.

If you had to go to work every day for the rest of your life, without brakes, or die lonely, hungry, and alone?

Realize that this isn't the "This or That" thread?

To be serious, I'd likely seek out death or simply cry until I stop feeling emotion.

If you were hunted by the authorities?

It wasn't phrased as a 'this or that' question. ;)

OT: Be very hard to find, and have lots of fun living wild. (I know how to get to areas that they simply can't search thoroughly enough to find me, and they are extremely remote)

If I was hunting the authorities?

OT: Be very hard to find, and have lots of fun living wild. (I know how to get to areas that they simply can't search thoroughly enough to find me, and they are extremely remote)

:roll:

If I was hunting the authorities?

Realize I'm in your bloodlust dreams, and find the nearest Elder God to destroy your dreamland.

If your house kept burning down?

Take a break from life and try skydiving with an ACME Parachute.

If people stopped thinking of politics as a right/left only scale, and instead started looking at actual policies and actions taken by politicians when they decided about who they voted for?