Classic Cartoons

Sign in to follow this  

This gem popped into my head the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZAZ_xu0DCg and kept me occuied with watching classic Goofy How-to shows well into the morning. What are some of your favorite cartoon shorts?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Ed, Edd, n Eddy - All time Favorite.

Two Angry Bevers

Hey Arnold

Dexter's Lab

Samurai Jack

Scooby-Doo Where are you!

Avatar The Last Air Bender - Shame the movie sucked, the tv series was amazing.

Tom and Jerry

Johnny Quest - The olds ones. I got a few episdes on VHS.

I guess you'd consider all of the above classic cartoons since they aren't made anymore (as far as I know.)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I liked almost all of those shows. I wouldn't call them classics though, most were only made within the last 10 years. Tom and Jerry were classic slapstick though. I miss the older days of cartoons, and TV in general. Today's stuff is terrible.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'd say Johnny Quest and Scooby-Doo Where are you! are classics too. Not the Johnny Quest from like 2000 but the earlier one.

Also Popeye is pretty dope. popeye.gif

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

yeah, I agree with you there, although i'm not a fan of Johnny Quest. I much rather the Venture Bros.

Certainly not, that would be desssppiicable

I loved Looney Tunes even though I saw very little of them as a kid. Some of the older episodes are a little inappropriate these days but thats one of the things that made them great. Looney Tunes puts 90% of the stuff on TV to shame.

Today's stuff is terrible.

Not so fast. The greatest show ever... I don't even need to say anymore. You can finish the rest.

Marvin the Martian is the best Looney Tunes character ever, which almost makes me mad because he was in very few of them...but this is off topic

and Looney tunes is the #1 cartoon of all time (south park is a close second though, but its not a classic)

Some of the older episodes are a little inappropriate these days

Like this one for example? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oa5a3gaH2E&NR=1

Classic cartoons? I find the pretty meh now, but I used to watch some when I was young (Looney Toons etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFidAz2SjE

Sorry to bring up a soviet/russian series again but that's what I grew up with :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."