The Legend of Zelda

Sign in to follow this  

I have still yet to play Twilight Princess, but it seems worth picking up. From what I hear though, the GameCube version was surprisingly better than the Wii version. Probably has something to do with gamepad vs motion controls.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNOOOOOPPPPEEEEE

Get the wii version.

I prefer the aiming and the way things are flipped around.

Yeah, a friend of mine recommends the Wii version. I'll get it when I'm done playing A Link To The Past and Ocarina of Time.

I got both because... I lost the first copy on the Gamecube. The Wii one to me was sort of flailing my arms wildy around in front me. And Gamecube's targeting was slightly slower. But... I didn't see many major differences.

I'd go for either.

I didn't very well think of it as a tutorial.

Only part of the beginning i absolutely hated was goat herding

Edit: It took you an hour to get through Ordon? I made it to princess zelda in like 1 hour.

It took me about an hour to figure out how to fish so that sounds about right.

It took you an hour to figure out how to spam the A button?

I had no idea what to do, I was jerkin my arm back and doing weird reeling motion with the nunchuck.. Once I figured it out I breezed through the rest of the game. 8-)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I can't decide between Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. I really liked the clock in Majora's Mask, but Ocarina of Time's dungeons for the most part were better.

Was I the only one frustrated as hell with both of these games? Also, has anybody gotten through one or both of these games without ever having to consult a guide? (When I say "have to consult a guide," I mean in the sense that you were hopelessly stuck and didn't know how to progress where only a guide would help you.)

I can't decide between Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. I really liked the clock in Majora's Mask, but Ocarina of Time's dungeons for the most part were better.

Was I the only one frustrated as hell with both of these games? Also, has anybody gotten through one or both of these games without ever having to consult a guide? (When I say "have to consult a guide," I mean in the sense that you were hopelessly stuck and didn't know how to progress where only a guide would help you.)

I got through Ocarina of Time without consulting a guide, although It toke me a long while to get through the game. It was tough. Majora's Mask I still gotta beat.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I got up to the first adult Link dungeon in LoZ:OoT Master Quest before I had to consult a guide. I actually tried consulting a guide before that but I didn't realise I was playing Master Quest so none of them helped me.