The Legend of Zelda

Sign in to follow this  

What are your favorite Zelda Games? My favorite is Majora's Mask, followed by A Link to the Past.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

1. Ocarina of Time (Best)

2. Twilight Princess (Easy, but still great.)

3. Wind Waker (despite the graphic choice, and annoying tri-force hunt.. The final fight blew my mind)

4. Minish Cap (Best Handheld)

5. Majora's Mask (Hardest which makes it great)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Ocarina of Time. I never played any of the other ones (I still haven't finished OoT :oops: ) so I don't really know if it's the best, but it's the best (only) one I've played.

What about the first Zelda on NES? I think that one deserves some credit.

I wasn't big on Zelda in the early days (except for maybe on the handheld front with A Link to the past), infact our NES in my early childhood was WAY overshadowed by the Sega Genesis (my all time favorite system).

I wasn't big on Zelda in the early days (except for maybe on the handheld front with A Link to the past), infact our NES in my early childhood was WAY overshadowed by the Sega Genesis (my all time favorite system).

How was A Link to the Past on the handheld front? I'm sure you mean Link's Awakening.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

How was A Link to the Past on the handheld front? I'm sure you mean Link's Awakening.

Wow is my face red :oops:. I meant Link's Awakening.

I've played-

LoZ: OoT

LoZ: Majora's Mask

LoZ: Twilight Princess

LoZ: OoT was probably the best though after a while it stopped holding my interest. The story in all the Zelda games are exactly the same though, I really can't be bothered playing any of the others.

OoT is the best one IMO

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

A Link to the Past (SNES) is my favorite, followed closely with the original (NES) one.

All others lost my interest by the beginning of the 'tutorial' section. (the beginning part of the game that tries to show you what to do in the rest of the game)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1) Wind Waker (I just hated having to row in a circle for ten minutes trying to fish up a treasure)

2) Twilight Princess

3) ALttP (Haven't beaten it because I lost it, but still amazing)

4) Majora's Mask

5) Minish Cap

Skyward Sword... Come ooon... <3

1) Twilight Princess

2) Ocarina of Time

3) Majora's Mask

4) Wind Waker

5) The Original.

The only reason why the original is the last one is because the controls for me took forever to get used to.

Also known as "Username"