What MMORPG are you anticipating most?

Sign in to follow this  

Hey all so what mmorpg are you anticipating most this year. For me there is a huge selection of games I want to play and don't want to miss out on. From the fantasy mmo genre to the epic fast actions games. So for those of you that know of any please feel free to post some of the games you want to play. I figured I will start if off and get the ball rolling. This is a preview of the upcoming new game Scarlet Legacy. The much anticipated Fantasy MMORPG game of the summer brought to you by Games campus. There has been some buzz lately of the game in articles and forums so here is a sneak peak at the possible thing in the game and inside look at what players will be able to do when CBT starts! http://www.scarletlegacy.com Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches! Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play. [img]http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joystiq.com/media/2011/04/wilderness-field.jpg[/img] www.scarletlegacy.com

Looks like nothing original to me, to be honest. Nothing really grabs my interest about it, because it's way too similar to pretty much every other RPG or MMORPG already in existence. Just looking at it makes me wonder if someone took a screenshot from WoW and slapped a "Scarlet Legacy" logo on it, it's that similar. The glossy colorful graphics with the bloom filter, it has been done to death by now. But I'm sure fantasy fans might find something interesting in it. I'm just not a fantasy fan at all, and certainly this reminds me way too much of WoW to even spark any interest. Oh, and btw, you don't need to repeat that website link twice, you're obviously trying to advertise this game but I think you only need one link in your post. I do hope you plan on making more posts on the forum, just joining to advertise is not something I personally appreciate much.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

The only "massively multiplayer" game I'm looking forward to would be Journey. It's not an RPG though, and you never know who it is you're playing with. You can just come across another player and tag along with them if you want, through the game's world.

_-Journey-PS3-_.jpg

I think The Old Republic is looking pretty intriguing...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

blah blah blah Journey

blah blah blah

this looks interesting

do they have a website?

all I can find is a chinese MMO and a billion websites for the band

blah blah blah Journey

blah blah blah

this looks interesting

do they have a website?

It's PS3 exclusive.

I'm waiting for the Fallout MMO, Interplay is almost bankrupt though now so Bethesda will be getting the rights to it.

blah blah blah Journey

blah blah blah

this looks interesting

do they have a website?

LOL omgsh I did the same thing and for all I got was the band.... -_-. Please give like details or a link to the site.

Looks like nothing original to me, to be honest. Nothing really grabs my interest about it, because it's way too similar to pretty much every other RPG or MMORPG already in existence. Just looking at it makes me wonder if someone took a screenshot from WoW and slapped a "Scarlet Legacy" logo on it, it's that similar. The glossy colorful graphics with the bloom filter, it has been done to death by now. But I'm sure fantasy fans might find something interesting in it. I'm just not a fantasy fan at all, and certainly this reminds me way too much of WoW to even spark any interest.

Oh, and btw, you don't need to repeat that website link twice, you're obviously trying to advertise this game but I think you only need one link in your post.

I do hope you plan on making more posts on the forum, just joining to advertise is not something I personally appreciate much.

Either way I did the postings twice because I find that most people (like myself) are too lazy to scroll back to the top. I actually found out about the game from mmocultures site. He does a lot of blogs about this genre of gaming. I am Taiwanese so big supporter for a game from my country :) coming to the states. Its good to know what people are playing now.

Fair enough, just cut down on the advertising a bit. Making your first post advertising a game is not a good sign, I'm afraid.

Yes, I got a sort of viral marketing vibe from the first post (as well as how the account seems to have been created simply to post this thread).

It's PS3 exclusive.

I'm waiting for the Fallout MMO, Interplay is almost bankrupt though now so Bethesda will be getting the rights to it.

that sucks :(

Path of Exile, I can't wait for this one. It's free to play and I've liked everything I've seen about it so far. I was kind of disappointed by Diablo 2 and this game seems to have much more of the tone of the original. Also the skill tree I've seen for it is just staggering.

Wooow, there are so many discussion going on for this topic. I like MMORPGs, I am still a skeptical for Scarlet Legacy right now. So what makes it different from other action MMO?

Fair enough, just cut down on the advertising a bit. Making your first post advertising a game is not a good sign, I'm afraid.

haha :oops: will watch our more carefully for future post.

I might try that F2P game that just came out on Steam- Global Agenda- Free Agent. Looks pretty cool.

Too many games guess I will need to add some to Scarlet Legacy since my summer break started. :D

Xenocell.

Persistent clan bases that can be attacked/defended/upgraded, lots of stuff to do, crafting, vehicles, weapons, etc. Free to play, game engine made by the same guys that made the Tribes 2 engine.

Only one I'm looking forward to in the foreseeable future.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.