The Casey Anthony Trial

Sign in to follow this  

For anyone and everyone who's been watching the Casey Anthony trial...

Do you think she's guilty? I personally think she is, but am open to the (slight) possibility of her being innocent.

Discuss.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The media loudness of Casey Anthony's death is somewhat reminiscent of the Pickton Trial that happened in Canada. However Pickton killed thirty women, not one.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Didn't know there was another media fueled court case story out there already... Was kinda in the mood for a month of no 'major' court cases.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Actually, I have actually been randomly following this event too lol !!! :D

The point is she is simply a stupid woman who has no motive to kill anyone even if she did kill her child. I saw her on tv news, of course I was against the death penalty right away, I was thinking she deserves manslaughter. In the end I liked the outcome, not too much evidence was presented, and as I understand it she already served three years in jail anyway waiting for the trial or no?

The trial will be remembered as since there was no sufficient evidence of the killing or child abuse she was let go, for me it will also be remember as another death sentence trial which is pointless, she is not a serial killer, at max she is someone who has incredibly stupid, in my beliefs the murder of her child came randomly as in "shit happened", she was upset for some stupid motive, so she killed him, she never thought it through.

For her the child is probably not a human yet, it can't talk or think, she thought of it as killing a stupid animal.

One of the most interesting and stupidest trials I've seen.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm a bit annoyed that they couldn't "prove" murder, but I've been on juries so I know how retarded some people's standards of "proof" can be. This to me was obviously another case like that lady who drove her 2 kids into a lake because she had a boyfriend who didn't want children.

The rest was obfuscation - the force has a strong effect on the weak-minded.

Oh, and guy... a three year old? They can talk and think. Hell, I could READ at two. That was one of the stupidest comments I've seen. :P

"Randomly murder" a 3-year old? Nobody who can do that deserves to live in the same universe as me.

Candidate date officially submitted to Committe for Aesthetic Deletion.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm a bit annoyed that they couldn't "prove" murder, but I've been on juries so I know how retarded some people's standards of "proof" can be. This to me was obviously another case like that lady who drove her 2 kids into a lake because she had a boyfriend who didn't want children.

The rest was obfuscation - the force has a strong effect on the weak-minded.

Oh, and guy... a three year old? They can talk and think. Hell, I could READ at two. That was one of the stupidest comments I've seen. :P

"Randomly murder" a 3-year old? Nobody who can do that deserves to live in the same universe as me.

Candidate date officially submitted to Committe for Aesthetic Deletion.

You misunderstood, I know they can talk and think but she probably didn't, my first impression of her is that she acts like a 5 year old, when a 5 year old kills a person does he/she deserve to die or even go to jail?

What I think is that she killed her daughter as a 5 year old kills his 2 year old brother.

I don't even think she understands the consequences.

Basically she is what I call a moronic idiot child, but I just don't see evil in her and I don't see her killing or even touching anyone. Killing your 2 year old is much different then killing a stranger for these people like her.

So basically, she is too stupid to be a serial killer or even really think about killing, I believe she really did it without thought.

Anyway, what I really think is she needs parenting.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Have to disagree. When you do things without thought, you don't go to such extremes not to get caught.

What she is is an utterly self-centered creature. Basically, kind of a psychopath.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I've been hearing several people saying that Casey Anthony may become wealthy due to things like writing a book, making a movie, etc. Somebody please tell me this isn't true.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I've been hearing several people saying that Casey Anthony may become wealthy due to things like writing a book, making a movie, etc. Somebody please tell me this isn't true.

Is true.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43655349/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?Gt1=43001

The Law says guilty people can't profit from their crimes... but people declared innocent? Oh, yeah. Remember that book OJ wrote?

Is true.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43655349/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?Gt1=43001

The Law says guilty people can't profit from their crimes... but people declared innocent? Oh, yeah. Remember that book OJ wrote?

I'm significantly irritated now... she, a possible murderer, will become wealthy and famous... and she's done what to deserve it?

Well, you can make profit out of everything in this world and all you need to

get really wealthy is not to have a conscience.

Not even a half one like most people do.

Have non at all and you will be 'successfull' for the rest of your life.

If you have a conscience, then you have to accept that life is not fair. Never. :?

Have to disagree. When you do things without thought, you don't go to such extremes not to get caught.

What she is is an utterly self-centered creature. Basically, kind of a psychopath.

The way she tried "not to get cought" was extremely stupid....

Why did she call 30 days after the child died.

Why did she go to parties during those 30 days. And allowed photos to be taken...

Why did she search up the stuff on the internet in her own home.

Why didn't she even try to dispose of the tape.

When police called she didn't even try to act sad. She spoke like an idiot too, I must say.

Her lies completely do not make sense with all these stupid mistakes she made, and she still sticks to them after 2 years of thinking... my goodness...

Or do you think she is a "genius"..... All of this points to the fact that she behaves like a 5 year old, they lie cause that's what 5 year olds do, they play with toys even when they did something bad because they don't know otherwise, they are selfish.

Now do you have any counter evidence in which you can prove that she actually did this thinking it through or even did this with a purpose that is at least a bit understandable to an adult and not just "partying".

Now to the fact of her getting rich.... it won't happen if people buy her books. Also she is obviously not capable of writing a book hahaha... now if her lawyer writes a book, that will be something different. By the way that guy got such a commercial with this case...

Anyone here have different opinions, go ahead:

United States doesn't have the same news correspondence issues that Britain does (namely, in regards to source citation) but does have different issues (consequent publicity and cash-in industry).

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I find it fucking disgusting that we turn our porch lights on for one child we didn't know, but there are children all over the world who die everyday that don't give any of our shits just because that horrible smug bitch Nancy Grace didn't talk about them.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I find it fucking disgusting that we turn our porch lights on for one child we didn't know, but there are children all over the world who die everyday that don't give any of our shits just because that horrible smug bitch Nancy Grace didn't talk about them.

I agree, although I do feel sad that this poor kid did get murdered, I also know this wouldn't have gotten half of the attention it did if the kid wasn't cute.

I agree, although I do feel sad that this poor kid did get murdered, I also know this wouldn't have gotten half of the attention it did if the kid wasn't cute.

And white.

And white.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Florida's legal system: Smoking marijuana gets you convicted, but murder and you get off scott free, and possibly become a millionaire!

Florida's legal system: Smoking marijuana gets you convicted, but murder and you get off scott free, and possibly become a millionaire!

The problem is we have a "jury by your peers" system, and some of our peers are freaking idiots.

I served on this jury once, one lady on it dozed through most of the trial. During deliberations she said two things that almost made me strangle her: "I never read books, newspapers, or listen to the radio or television." (She was PROUD of this!!!) and "I don't think I could ever send anyone to jail, no matter what" (Then you were supposed to say that DURING JURY SELECTION, you stupid ****!)

Any surprise that she was the sole hold-out against conviction?*

*Of course, when they polled the jury at the end, she wasn't paying attention and said "guilty." Stupid, STUPID cow.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.