What are you eating/drinking?

Dominos Pizza I cant cook and living the single life sucks. The stove in my appartment is brand new and I only use it to boil water for tea everytime I use it it smells up the place cause its new.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Ok I just made some Ramen easy as pie just 3mins on high and then the flavor packet. Thank you "single guy food" eating out gets boring at times.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

My best friend bought me a box full for a house warming present. At first i was like WTF but now i see why ROFL.

Stride Shift: Citrus Mint gum.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Egg salad sammich. (just egg and miracle whip, not any of that vomit inducing stuff that most people associate with the term 'egg salad')

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.