What are you eating/drinking?

Just sipping on some milk right now. I realized today I snack too much on my days off from work ._. guess that kinda sorta evens out the fact that I only eat about twice a day when I am working.

Flat Dr. Pepper is better than no Dr. Pepper

A word of advice:

Don't ever eat raw ginger. Shit's nasty and it burns your tongue to fuck.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I've eaten steamed habaneros, now those are spicy. But they don't taste bad, so long as you don't mind the flavor.

Drinking some water right now.

home-made chicken wings...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Omelette Mmmm...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Why not a full cookie?

I'm going to get milk and Oreos.

"triple peanut butter" ice cream. Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups and peanut butter swirls. Ice cream inventors are like mad scientists. This stuff is delicious.

Huge-ass red grapes. The're so damn tasty.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...