What are you eating/drinking?

4 meat Tombstone pizza with the pepperoni removed, garlic and Italian spices added, and a glass of reverse-osmosis-filtered artesian well water.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Drinking beer, lots of beer....

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Just got back from a wing place which name escapes me. All I know is I split 24 wings with a couple other guys, 18 of which having medium sauce and 6 of which having what is called 'Wall' sauce. It's called that because it's the hottest chicken wing sauce they have specifically designed for their chicken eating contests where one of your prizes is a picture of you on their wall. I didn't end up doing the contest because all you get is just the picture, not even a free meal. But I tried only one wing with it and I'm still suffering the consequences. I thnk I'll stick with medium sauce, thanks.

Against my better judgement, though, I ended up making some popcorn later on.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."