What are you eating/drinking?

The other day I was in a European market and saw a 31 dollar bottle of Balsamic vinegar. And after tilting the bottle and seeing the consistency, the color, the viscosity, it literally brought a tear to my eye. As soon as I get 31 dollars, I am going back there and buying that bottle.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Well here in Delaware, just next to the most Redneckiest county in all of Maryland, we sure do like

A little bit of Chicken fried,

Cold beer on a Friday night,

A pair of jeans that fit just right,

And the radio uuuuuuuup...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I could go forsome Cracker Barrel right about now. Haven't been there in ages.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Big ol' slab of texas beef. And a diet cream soda. Gotta watch the weight..

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

C8 H10 N4 O2

That's the chemical formula for caffeine.

More specifically, I'm drinking Pepsi.

I prefer coffee. Less sugar.

Nope, wrong. You're both wrong. You couldn't be any wronger.'wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

MonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonsterMonster MonsterMonsterMonsterMonster MonsterMonsterMonsterMonster MonsterMonsterMonsterMonster MonsterMonsterMonsterMonster

Funny, my grandmother was talking about that. Honestly, people are allowed to have their opinions. Don't boycott them and protest because of their own damn opinions.

Just went to Wendy's. Best Burger, Best Fries. Why would you even go to McDonald's?

Funny, my grandmother was talking about that. Honestly, people are allowed to have their opinions. Don't boycott them and protest because of their own damn opinions.

Just went to Wendy's. Best Burger, Best Fries. Why would you even go to McDonald's?

I always make my own burgers. Thadeus can vouch for that they beat McDonald's by far.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com