Progress bar

Does anyone els miss the progress bar or is it just me? I'm not demanding it I just would like to see it again i feel a little in the dark about FM production

I miss it, but if it mean Ross is working on stuff instead of updating a .jpg of his progress that's a perfectly acceptable reason not to have it.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

And it's back! And... Ross is getting his ass kicked by Windows 7. With but this tiny chart being our only window into this grave battle between man and machine we can do nothing but watch and pray...

Well if u don't know how to use windows 7 u don't know how to use vista. It get easyer on the way down ross take your time. Windows 7 is like a mix of windows xp and windows vista. The easy why to use windows 7 is looking for walktrouths Ross

It took me some time to "get" Windows 7 but now I rarely run into any issues and know how to accomplish my goals.

And it's back! And... Ross is getting his ass kicked by Windows 7. With but this tiny chart being our only window into this grave battle between man and machine we can do nothing but watch and pray...

I liken it to the Terminator series. Only Ross goes in 'one-man-army' style and kills all the Windows 7 run Terminators, armed only with his wits, and a submachine gun.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

that is a bowser not a compter

How can you even submit a post in this state? Do you never read what you write? Do you just randomly type on the keyboard, hit submit and then leave the page without ever looking back? I do not understand how a post like this can happen. This is a message board, not an instant messenger like WLM or IRC. You can, and should, actually take your time.

that is a bowser not a compter

Maxbun...I hate you. So much. In so many ways.