Das Bo Schitt Helping Ross?

Sign in to follow this  

Ooh! I love Gmod Idiot Box. Good things are in store.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yeah, whether you like Das Bo Schitt or not, he is damn clever with setting up a shot.

I expect we'll be hearing about this on the Blog soon enough.

I wonder if this might be related to the mystery episode ;)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Actually I'll probably be doing almost all the motion capture myself since there are cheap enough options now. He contacted me about helping more as an assistant director, which is something I could probably use help with considering the complexity involved with CP episodes.

Actually I'll probably be doing almost all the motion capture myself since there are cheap enough options now. He contacted me about helping more as an assistant director, which is something I could probably use help with considering the complexity involved with CP episodes.

*Inside the AF Studios*

Ross: CUT ,Mike how many times i will have to tell you? You have to do a double barrel-roll over the strider,ride the Advisor AND THEN headshot Lamarr.Is it that hard?

DasBoSchitt: I have been thinking,what if Dave accidentally drops an explosive barrel on the exact moment Mike is about to shoot and then he hit it and the explosion propels him towards a zombie

Ross :Good idea,DAVE GO GET THE BARREL,MIKE STOP CRYING AND MAKE THE GODDAMN SCENE

:lol:

Anyway,now,if Dasmatze and Doug Walker (the guy that makes the Nostalgia Critic)both join Ross, i would scream like a six year old girl

Edit:For God sake, i was just joking about Doug Walker and DasMatze joining Ross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly1al4K3u2M
Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Those scream jokes always give me bad imaginations... please... stop, stop the madness.

On DasBoshit, they do know how to film for sure, and even if they're jokes are sometimes silly or immature, it doesn't mean the producer is dumb.

Everyone can get to silly or immature jokes once in a while.

Overusing them in my opinion is wrong.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Look at treat or else by DasBoScitt, that was really well written, so I'm sure he'll be a great assistant director.

This is awesome! Now Ross has help and it's from someone who's GOOD. As the user above said, "Treat or Else" was good. Also, "Update Day". And some of his work in GMOD idiot box is more effort than you think, read his blog to see if you don't believe me. (Special welds that break. Others that make the ragdolls.....well, ragdoll and shoot off.)

This... is.. FANTASTIC NEWS. Das Bo Schitt is one of the few people I deemed worthy of my subscription list, so 2 of my favorite Half Life author's collaborating into 1? ^_^_^

Retired Forum Moderator

Anyway,now,if Dasmatze and Doug Walker (the guy that makes the Nostalgia Critic)both join Ross, i would scream like a six year old girl

That would just be strange... That would never work... Just think about it for a second...

The way DasBoSchitt makes Gmod videos is a good example of when a machinima director knows the limits of the format. It's difficult to make precise animations in Gmod the way he does it and he recognise that by writing skits that accommodates said weaknesses.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

I've watched some of this guy's recent videos, and I'm wondering what you guys are all so excited about. CP is already of a far higher quality than anything that he's been doing.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg