Mod, Cheat, or Edit?

cl_drawhud 0, what he does is bind it to a key, like say, bind t "cl_drawhud 0"

he also uses the commands impulse 200, sk_plr_dmg_9mm *unsure of what number*

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

If I had to guess I'd say sk_plr_dmg_9mm 20, he probably uses the same number for his other weapons as well.

I've tried out some of the enhancement cheats. 20 is WAY more powerful than what he's using, in the series a bullsquid takes only about 3 to 2 shots for him to kill but with 20 on it's just a one hit kill.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I don't know then. If Ross feels so, maybe he'll respond to this forum and tell us his console command specifics. I've always wanted to know exactly what number he uses for his sk cheats.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

The damage can also easily be modified in the skills.cfg file.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Nah, it's definitely 20. I've tried numerous times, and its pretty close to what he's using. Under normal circumstances, a bullsquid has 40 health, and a 9mm weapon does 8 damage (the means 5 shots to put it down). In Freeman's Mind, the episode where he is in the freezer I think, he kills a bullsquid with two shots from his pistol. Later, the soldiers appear drop with about 3 shots (they have 50 health. 20 + 20 + 20 = 60. 60>50. Simple enough?). So yeah, definitely 20. Don't know what he's using for the shotgun, though my guess is sk_plr_buckshot_dmg 15 (a shotgun discharges 6 pellets at 5 damage each normally).

He might also just increase sk_plr_num_shotgun_pellets "#", which does not alter the damage, but alters the number of bullets fired per shot within firing cone.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

He might also just increase sk_plr_num_shotgun_pellets "#", which does not alter the damage, but alters the number of bullets fired per shot within firing cone.

That cvar isn't available in HL:S...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I wonder if he is useing a cheat against damage?

I'm pretty sure he has god mode enabled

How about the pull-ups?

Noclip?

Yeah, it's in the FAQ

ross actually said it himself, he uses impulse 200 to lower his weapon, god mode for no damage and noclip for pull ups

How about the pull-ups?

Noclip?

Yeah, it's in the FAQ

A more roundabout way of doing it would be making a func_ladder brush and then recompiling the map, but that's why Ross is making it and not me.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.