Free League (Who cares about bronies' war?)

*Victory music*

Aye! As a pirate captain I was sailing around and found a solution for all men who don't care 'bout bronies/anti-bronies war. Arrrr. Let 'em fight with themselves!

indes.gif

Faction: Free League ("Indeps")

Motto: Indeps are individualistic bloods who have banded together to protect themselves from the other factions(bronies, anti-bronies) Truth? There is no "truth" -- just live free or die.

Aye!

This is my side. Not on Epsilon's Anti-Bronies, nor the Alphabetagamma's bronies. Away from them. C'mon, guys, who is with me?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I would be on your side, but I've already declared my allegiance, twice. I don't want to switch sides again as I'll be getting close to the frequency of squeeks in a developing teenagers voice in a sentence.

Hi Friend.

I predict a thread merge.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I can't wait to somehow mastermind you into the mire and confusion between Pro and Anti Bronies.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Don't do it Blue, they are the only group with integrity here.

Hi Friend.

I stopped paying attention, I was anti-brony/pony/allahgony, but I left for awhile.. I think I'm still with Epsilon, but I haven't helped in anyway recently.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Irony. Bronies are supposed to love and tolerate; you're not loving and tolerating the war... nor any sort of overprotective parent who doesn't want his/her child to read curse words.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Irony. Bronies are supposed to love and tolerate; you're not loving and tolerating the war... nor any sort of overprotective parent who doesn't want his/her child to read curse words.

Why should we love and tolerate war? War does no one any good. It creates conflict, it wastes resources, and is a bad thing in every way conceivable. War is not something to love and tolerate. War is something that would be exterminated by love and toleration.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Can I join this faction? I am a brony, but I feel the war in general is fucking stupid.

Aye!

Why should we love and tolerate war? War does no one any good. It creates conflict, it wastes resources, and is a bad thing in every way conceivable. War is not something to love and tolerate. War is something that would be exterminated by love and toleration.

If that's the case, I'm allying with the Shadows...

shadows1.jpg

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, okay. But only because your avatar made me laugh.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

This group is for:

A) Accepting people that never watched the show

B) People afraid to admit they may have liked the show

C) Bronies that fail to see the comedic value in "war" thread

D) YOUR MOTHER

(Please note that it is not possible to dislike the show, only to have not watched it, or to deny liking it. This has been proven by extensive research done by the heavy, who's report concluded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ )

(Please note that it is not possible to dislike the show, only to have not watched it, or to deny liking it.)

Blatant lies are blatant.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This group is for:

A) Accepting people that never watched the show

B) People afraid to admit they may have liked the show

C) Bronies that fail to see the comedic value in "war" thread

D) YOUR MOTHER

(Please note that it is not possible to dislike the show, only to have not watched it, or to deny liking it. This has been proven by extensive research done by the heavy, who's report concluded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ )

A) yep, and they don't wont to do it or they watched it and still think the "war" is unnecessary. If they are not a fan or anti-fan.

B) yeah

D) I know nothing about that.

It's a neutral group, against the war. Away from the war. Just like hippies.

---

file.php?id=400

You're not talking about bronies, are ya :]

It's a neutral group, against the war. Away from the war. Just like hippies.
Hippies you say?

riot_police.jpg

Peace! I say. War is stupid. Esspecialy this one.

This has been proven by extensive research done by the heavy, who's report concluded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ )

I have counter-evidence presented by the heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jC8JIjW2cw

As do I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtREztVa9A

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?