will ross use Cinematic Mod 10 for freeman's mind

Sign in to follow this  

This isn't the right topic, but on average, the commands to make his weapon damage realistic is, "sk_plr_dmg_mp5 20 (or something, if you find a name that probably means the mp5 it's probably that

sk_plr_dmg pistol 20

sk_plr_dmg_buckshot 15 (I usually use 20 anyway)

I don't know if Ross uses these exact percentages or if he even uses these commands, but I've tested them in-game and they work about like they do in FM.

YES, they are exactly how you said in HL: Source. And the MP5 has no code for damage other than grenades. The damage is "sk_plr_dmg 9mm 20". This works for both the Glock and MP5.

Wow, Valve actually did their homework for Caliber stuff. Because those ammo types actually are shared. Also seen ingame, you load a round for glock and you see you have less for your MP5 and vice versa.

And yet, they managed to make the mistake of thinking the SPAS 12 has TWO barrels, it only has one. Not to mention a double barreled gun only fires one barrel at a time. (And that all gun experts will tell you it'll mess up the gun if you try to fire both barrels at the same time.)

Er, back on topic, they ARE different in the original Half-Life:

sk_plr_9mm_bullet1 20

sk_plr_9mmar_bullet1 20

sk_plr_buckshot1 15

And I've checked, this works with the other HL1 mods as well. Tried in "They Hunger", and it SEEMS to work in "Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut".

And yet, they managed to make the mistake of thinking the SPAS 12 has TWO barrels, it only has one. Not to mention a double barreled gun only fires one barrel at a time. (And that all gun experts will tell you it'll mess up the gun if you try to fire both barrels at the same time.)

I always thought it was one barrel, with the two shots just right after the other. BANGBANG! I still don't know if the SPAS 12 can do that, though. I like guns, but if I don't own it/haven't ever shot it I probably wont know much about it other than the loud end should be pointed away from you.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I always thought it was one barrel, with the two shots just right after the other. BANGBANG! I still don't know if the SPAS 12 can do that, though. I like guns, but if I don't own it/haven't ever shot it I probably wont know much about it other than the loud end should be pointed away from you.

No, the SPAS only has one barrel, however it CAN fire rapidly. It has two modes, "pump after every shot" and "semi-automatic". So it can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger.

I don't know that much about guns. What is the point in having pumpaction when you can shoot semi-automatic?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know that much about guns. What is the point in having pumpaction when you can shoot semi-automatic?

"The SPAS 12 was designed to function primarily as a semi-automatic firearm, with the pump-action mode used to reliably fire low-pressure ammunition such as tear gas rounds or less-lethal bean bags." (Wikipedia excerpt)

Really? I would've thought user preference. So yes, it IS designed as a semi-auto for the most part.

And yes, I'm an aspiring gun nut. :D

To scare people with the cocking sound.

Yes, that too. One youtube user mentioned that a shotgun is the best home defense weapon. "You don't even need to have any ammo for it. Just cock it and they'll run the hell out of there."

I hope he won't use Cinematic Mode if he ever countinue FM in HL2...

Alyx looks much worse than in original. Also other models are off IMO.

I hope he won't use Cinematic Mode if he ever countinue FM in HL2...

Alyx looks much worse than in original. Also other models are off IMO.

Yeah, isn't there a big neck seam in most of the models?