will ross use Cinematic Mod 10 for freeman's mind

Sign in to follow this  

back on what I was talking about: Ross used sounds and such (I didn't really know if he used SDK or not) but I know using these commands work (along with video editing and sounds in audacity)...

sv_cheats 1;sv_noclipspeed 1;god;bind v "noclip";bind g "impulse 200";bind alt "impulse 102" and I don't know any others but impulse 102 is used for the random spread of gore (IDK if it's used) but any suggestions on commands would be appreciated :P

I just... I don't even...

This isn't the right topic, but on average, the commands to make his weapon damage realistic is, "sk_plr_dmg_mp5 20 (or something, if you find a name that probably means the mp5 it's probably that

sk_plr_dmg pistol 20

sk_plr_dmg_buckshot 15 (I usually use 20 anyway)

I don't know if Ross uses these exact percentages or if he even uses these commands, but I've tested them in-game and they work about like they do in FM.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Thanks.

On another note: I wonder what video editing tools he uses or how he compiles his videos (I know it's based on recording with .dem) what I want to know is, whats the WHOLE process he goes through to create his videos?

I just... I don't even...

Thanks.

On another note: I wonder what video editing tools he uses or how he compiles his videos (I know it's based on recording with .dem) what I want to know is, whats the WHOLE process he goes through to create his videos?

Q: What other software do you use?

A: I use Virtualdub for processing clips, Adobe Premiere for editing, Cooledit 2000 for audio editing.

Not the whole process, but does that at least help some?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Cinematic mod is totally not going to work OBV!!!!!

Half life 2 isn't supposed to be a thick Forest full of beautiful plants and flowers.

It is supposed to have an apocalyptic style which means, wastelands, very few flora, etc.

If you make it into Cinderella's happy forest your taking away the feeling the game gives!

Dude, the only time there's a FOREST, is during Ep2, and it looked beautiful vanilla besides the radioactive sludge and all. Frankly he makes the game even uglier (which was the point) you'd see that if you stopped basing your opinions on hate threads.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

No, but he'll probably use this

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I really hope not! It aren't only the models which got changed. The new maps destroy the whole atmosphere of the vanilla HL2 IMO.

Cinematic mod is totally not going to work OBV!!!!!

Half life 2 isn't supposed to be a thick Forest full of beautiful plants and flowers.

It is supposed to have an apocalyptic style which means, wastelands, very few flora, etc.

If you make it into Cinderella's happy forest your taking away the feeling the game gives!

Exactly! Just compare these screenshots (I don't know if the maps look like that in the current version):

HL2 vs CM

HL2 vs CM

HL2 vs CM

Mh, I played HL2 with CM9 (or something like that) once. I liked the HighRes textures, but not the models and the music. Actually the music wasn't bad at all, but it didn't sound like HL2 anymore (too epic/instrumental and always the same).

And the models? The women looked like supermodels who just spend 3 hours in front of a mirror putting on makeup... I mean it's a post-apocalyptic world and not a fashion show, right?

@Vincent Steinkopf: I think you should put another image in your signature. I just have to scroll 2 times to get past it, so it's obviously not high enough!

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Look, I am 90 % sure that Ross isn't going to do FM for Half-life 2. By the time he would finish it he would be in his forties..... As other people said, he has better things to do (Civil Protection especially, and planned other Machinima). Plus, Nukular has a good point himself/herself.

Ross is not even half-way through Half-life 1, I know this is going to sound a bit pessimistic but we will seriously be lucky if he actually ever finishes it (At least in the same quality as the other FM episodes). And I know others have done Mind series faster then ross, but we all know ross's FM is the most original and slow, realistic series. I know one thing, by the last episode he will be sweating rain.

And Valve games Vanilla ftw.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Sorry, the pictures work if you rightclick on the link and select "Open link in new tab".

And please don't understand me wrong. I'm not saying the mod is bad or something, but IMO it doesn't have the feeling, which the original game had, and therefore shouldn't be used in FM.

Sorry, the pictures work if you rightclick on the link and select "Open link in new tab".

No they don't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯