The Presidential Election Debate

So since people seem to be kind of put off by how systematic my approach to the Presidential election, I'm going to really not care about how this is run anymore because worrying about it a lot I guess emits some kind of mystical aura that makes people far too nervous or "meh"'d out to post. Thus the debate is going to be like another General chat thread, 'cept it still has the purpose from the charter.

The Purpose of this Challenge is to establish each Party's and Leader's intentions if elected, their stance on controversial matters relevant to the Forum Populace and the differences they will make in the future. It is the decision of the Leader how seriously to take this Challenge, but be reminded of the Electoral Process's compliance with the Forum Rules.

Ready, Set, Go.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I expected this thread to become flooded with posts by the candidates... hmm.

Not many users are on the Free-For-All section ATM, though, none of which are candidates.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Very well. My intentions as President of the Farm, if elected, are to behave in exactly the same fashion as I do now: try to help if someone asks, respect the rules, be civil towards other users and have some fun, if at all possible. You don't need to be a mod, admin, or "President" to do that. Just be civil.

The only relevant framework of reference are Ross' rules, which are simple and appropriate: they are, in fact, nothing more than a broad statement of civility towards each other. If I see something I don't like, I can say so. So can any other user. It someone refuses to listen to reason and is rude or abusive on purpose, I can seek assistance of those charged with keeping things civil. So can anyone.

I have no false hopes or delusions of greatness (at least not in this forum). I entered this contest because I though it would be fun and because others nominated me, not because I thought I would gain anything from it. My drivers are, as always, enjoying Ross' work, helping in any way I can and interacting with other people.

That is all. Carry on. If you'd like, go check out the games Axeldeath so graciously donated to the community here viewtopic.php?p=85091#p85091

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

One word: Pwnies. LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!

You madman! You've killed us all!

In other news, I have a question for the Neo-Rhino Party: what will be their position on griefing in video games?

file.php?id=262

You couldn't even dream of winning a debate without posting ponies or saying "UMAD, NO U, NOPE.AVI", etc.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

file.php?id=262

You couldn't even dream of winning a debate without posting ponies or saying "UMAD, NO U, NOPE.AVI", etc.

You couldn't even dream of making a point without making large assumptions or a debate against a show you've NEVER WATCHED.

file.php?id=262

You couldn't even dream of making a point without making large assumptions or a debate against a show you've NEVER WATCHED.

An excellent point.

As for epsilon, go love yourself.

Also known as "Username"

Off topic, but I just established a new law!

Archer's Law: As an internet discussion continues, the probability of a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic reference occurring approaches 1.

Archer's Law: As an internet discussion continues, the probability of a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic reference occurring approaches 1.

So true.

Anyway... when does the debate start?

It has already begun. Anyone can ask any candidate a question if they're curious on their stance about anything.

Does Doom know that this is the thread he needs to debate in?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I personally like this one: "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero". (Fight Club)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I personally like this one: "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero". (Fight Club)

Love Fight Club man.

Anyway, I have a question for ABG. How will you deal with the Anti-Bronies and Neutrals if you are elected.

Hi Friend.

Anyway, I have a question for ABG. How will you deal with the Anti-Bronies and Neutrals if you are elected.
Our plan is simple and effective. They will be loved and tolerated until they see the error of their ways.